Thread: No BH?

Default No BH?

Happy 40 weeks to me! But not feeling anything really. Have had a few stabbing/grinding pains "down there" & was told on Saturday that I was 2/5 engaged. But otherwise, just feel normal.

People keep asking me "so, are you having lots of BH?" - to which I reply "No, not really. This bubs will come when it's ready." But it does make me wonder if he will EVER come out! Does everyone get BH? or can contractions just start without warning?

Well i'm almost 36 weeks and NO BH here either and i was wondering the same thing!!

I went into labour at 39 weeks with no BH leading up to it. One day I felt fine, that night I got cramps, 12 hours later ds was born.

So don't worry - not everyone gets them, it's not a sign that you're not ready yet.

Thanks dee!

I had no BH with my first and not really many with my second. I had stacks of them third time around though!

Not everyone gets BH.

My girlfriend just had her baby and she was walking around and doing the shopping - no symptoms of labour in sight then boom! woke up one morning with contractions at 9am - got to the hospital at 3pm (she mose-y along at home for a while) and was 8 cm dilated and bub born at 6!

As for the engagement! i wouldnt hold onto the 2/5 thing too much as they can slip in and out.
    I was only 1/5 engaged for about 2 weeks (so just barely) and bub was born the next week

I only had BH's with my 1st and last pregnancies. I didn't have any at all with the middle two

Does your tummy go hard but not hurt sometimes? I think that is a BH as well

As everyone else ha indicated not everyone gets BH.
    Does your tummy go hard but not hurt sometimes? I think that is a BH as well
    Yes this is BH. For some women all they can feel is their tummy going hard.For others they may get a little backahe.