Thread: No real symtoms of anything?

Default No real symtoms of anything?

Just wondering how many of us have not really had many of the classic symptoms as you're nearing the end. I'm almost 36 weeks and my breasts have never leaked (though they have white spots on the little 'outlets' all over my nipples), I've not had a single BH contraction, I'm not waddling...
    My body does know it's pregnant right??

Be glad you aren't waddling! I jsut noticed it yesterday. If I concentrate really hard I don't do it. I am just waiting to start quacking.

I have only had one noticeable BH contraction - that was at 33 weeks, after moving earlier in the week and doing too much.

Don't worry I am sure your body realises. Don't speak too loudly or the floodgates may open on your boobs and you may get continous BH. Murphy's law and all that.

If you are concerned, chat to your midwife or OB.

ME ME ME!! Not this time, but with Alexzander I had nothing. Then again I was the same at the start of the pregnancy too

Quote Originally Posted by ren View Post
    Just wondering how many of us have not really had many of the classic symptoms as you're nearing the end. I'm almost 36 weeks and my breasts have never leaked (though they have white spots on the little 'outlets' all over my nipples), I've not had a single BH contraction, I'm not waddling...
    My body does know it's pregnant right??

Im nearly 35 weeks, and im feeling fantastic. I wasn't experiencing many BH's until last night, but i think thats due to taking RLT tablets kicking in. Im not waddling, well i dont think i am. And not leaking (.)(.)'s either... but bub is lowering into my pelvis so ive noticed a slight increase in the erge to go to the loo.

Think ourselves lucky!!!

I didn't have any classic signs with my first. Whether I was oblivious to them I don't know. This is my third and I've had BH since 20 weeks, slightly leaking breasts (never had this before) and muscle pain due to those pregnancy hormones.

I dint!! yay!! lol
    I was working 60 hours a week until I was 71/2 months pregnant (im a chef) so even then couldnt get any BH or anything! lol
    Mind you, if my boobs didt get bigger and my belly didnt get bigger, then i wouldnt have known that i was pregnant - didnt have MS or ANYTHING!!
    Christ even my labour was going on for 36 hours, got down to 90-120 sec contractions 2 mins apart and still didnt hurt! lol
    I say, just ENJOY it!

Good luck with your birth too!

You guys are so lucky!!

I'm waddling, have braxton hicks everyday (they aren't painful just annoying), my left hip hurts like hell, my right side near my ribs feels like I've pulled a muscle, so when you can't sleep on your back or your front, that makes sleeping a little difficult

Oh well, here's hoping for a good baby!

I didn't have any BH with my 1st baby and with all 3 have never had my bbs leak before they were born. I didn't waddle with DD1 til very very late in the pg if at all but I did with the last 2.

Good to know we're not alone then!

I should add though that I do get lower back and pelvis pain and my belly is huge enough to make it rather obvious that I am certainly pregnant... couldn't get off scot free huh?

I didnt have many symptoms at all until about week 37.
    Boobs would only leak if i squeezed them, no waddling, slight swelling and i felt great.

in this last week boobs have become firmer and hurt - like pre AF, i waddle like you wouldnt believe (this is because bubs is now fully engaged) and have swollen dry feet and the list goes on.
    Dont worry - your body knows, enjoy it while it lasts... I did!

I'm 37 weeks. I got groin pain and BH are really horrible. Doc said baby hasn't dropped - but I'm peeing so much....

I have to rise off the bed/couch really slowely and onto my feet really slowely or I will get those groin pains.

Also very tired - even when I'm just sitting doing nothing.

Oh and have begun 'nesting' I think - cooking, cleaning - everything.

This thread is making me wish I was preg again!!! I never waddled even though it looked like I was carrying a beach ball under my shirt with Noah. I did have the sciatica pain and horrid heartburn near the end. I don't think I got BH either but I did get those white spots on the nipple you talk about. Count your blessings that you are having a smooth ride. Best of luck with the birth!!!

Talking

I haven't had anything I'd consider a 'problem', but I'm certainly waddling *quack, quack*, got crusty nipples (they leak at night and in the morning have got crusty bits - sorry if tmi) but nothing dramatic and have an aching lower back with sore hips (in the morning).

Still consider it an easy run - no heartburn, not much nausea (as long as I eat regularly), peeing is manageable (only up once at night) and no heath issues.

Isn't it wonderful how unique we all are??