Thread: is this normal

Default is this normal

hey girls

i was just wondering is it normal to feel a little presure in my lower belly also iv been getting really bad back pain its not funny is this all normal i didnt feel like this with my dd is everything ok

baiza,
    I've had both those issues and it is currently because the baby is posterior meaning it's back is facing my back, therefore back to front. Results in back pain. The pain in my lower pelvis is due to everything stretching and getting ready (gosh I was it was ready now!!!) and I've been having those pains for over a month or more now. If you're super worried ask your doc or midwives why etc... no need to worry just call them!

Hi Kylie,

I'm going to the clinic today for a checkup. I'm getting back pain too but it's more middle back pain than lower and I seem to get it from sitting down too long. I'm going to ask about it so I'll post something up here hopefully this afternoon sometime.

There is not much that helps me but I do know what you are talking about!

Hi again,

I spoke with the doc and he said that it's all a part of pregnancy. The only thing that he suggested was not staying in one postition for too long. He wasn't much help really.

Sorry!!

thanks bubs

your right didnt help much lol any ways iv tryed moving around but it dosent help i also woke up this morning and now i have a pinch feeling in my lower back iv got my 29 weeks appointment tomorrow so ill ask the doc wat can i do thanks anyway hope your back holds up til the end
    talk to ya soon