Thread: Not at my best

jojozep Guest

Default Not at my best

As you can see, Im getting pretty close now, however after every one else in the house getting sick with head & chest colds, I now have one.....temperature, sore throat, flemmy cough, headaches, more body aches and pains (like I dont have enough already!) Anyway Im now really paranoid that this is going to affect the baby (especially the temperatures) Im also worried about my ability to go through labour feeling like this.
    Send me healing vibes ladies

Try not to worry. You are right to be concerned, but I don't think it will affect the baby. Have you tried some Panadol? Try to keep your self cool.

I'm sure you will be fine once the baby chooses to arrive. It is just hard knowing there isn't much you can take to give you some relief.

Get well soon :flower:

You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon. Sending you truckloads of *healing vibes*. As the other girls have suggested take some panadol. My OB told me I could take Codral Cold and Flu tablets a couple of weeks ago, when I had the flu, as bubs has fully developed now and it won't harm them. I only tok a maximum of tablets, 2 morning ones and 2 night time ones. They helped heaps. As for affecting bubs I am sure he/she will be fine, I think by this stage they can start to control their own body temperature.