Thread: Not sure what to make of this..

Default Not sure what to make of this..

Hi all,

Well i had an app last friday at the hosp, midwife did an internal as i was complaining of BH so she just did a gentle examination to see if anything was happening. Apparantly i was long and 1cm. So on monday i was having BH all day, mostly 5-7 mins apart. We DTD monday night. Yesterday i managed to get some sleep for about 1.5 hours during the day, all in all i felt ok. I decided to do some EPO pressary last night, after a nice warm bath, but after my bath i started feeling crampy as in backache and AF pain. It has continued ALL night, no regular pains, just a constant ache. When i move around it gets worse. Also last night bubby was moving around the most i have felt her move in about a week, to the point where i was almost in tears.

So do you think things are happening??

Yep definitely sounds like your body is in preparation and bub is ready to make an entrance. Hope it continues to progress and look forward to reading your BA very soon.
    Laurin

It does sound like things are moving along. I've had that on and off all week, and last night I was getting intense period pain. Hopefully not too much longer for you now!

Sounds like things are starting to happen for you

Thanks for the replies, i thought it might of been, just need to get things moving.... Oh i'm not sure if i have had a 'show' or not, last night i wiped and it was like a clear blob, i didnt think much of it or take it all in (it was 1.30am) i just thought to myself "ooh that could of been my show" LOL. Oh well i shall find out soon enough!

A clear 'blob' could be your plug, which is a good thing as well

yes iddefinently say that was ur plug.. ooh i look forward to hearing a BA Very soon how exciting!