Thread: Now What!

weAintGotAtelly Guest

Default Now What!

hi im at a loss what to do im due in 2 weeks, and it is my fifth baby, yesterday my mw felt the baby was not engaged, while i was in tesco today i felt a big urge to push followed by a lightning feeling it actually really hurt.
    mw came about 1 hour ago and said that his head was well and truly jammed in my pelvis 4/5 in fact and wasn't bobbing about or going anywhere what my question is is that my labia has swelled about 3x as big as usual and the pressure is horendous (not crowning pressure)also having menstrual type pains every 6 minutes and pain in crutch is worse during these pains.
    can your body just go into labor that quickly or at least pre labour ps had sex about 2 hours ago

my dr said with subsequent pregnancies babies can go from being not engaged at all to suddenly engaged and then labour starts.

good luck.

beccas

weAintGotAtelly Guest

so id better get the sitters sorted then thanxx

With my 5th, there were light pains, felt some pressure, then the pains hit HARD very sunddenly. From start to birth was less than hour!! just be prepared!!!

It sounds alot like how my 2 hour labour started !!!! GL

good luck!!

Ohh goodluck! i hope this is it for you!

weAintGotAtelly Guest

managed to sleep but had some blood in the night so gonna go and do some retail therapy and walk round shops all day that should help,i hope

what, tonight?? you might not make it to the shops tomorow. How exciting, keep us posted!!

weAintGotAtelly Guest

nothing has happened no baby,,but saying that i have had really bad stitch on the right hand side..
    could i just be in really early labour and not be feeling that much-the pain feels like when youve been running-hope placentas okay!!

weAintGotAtelly Guest

did anybody else feel early pains like stitch-to be honest all of mine have been different pain wise!!