Thread: Oh, my god...

Default Oh, my god...

...I feel sooo disgusting all of a sudden. There I was plodding along for the last few weeks and besides having back pain (which I get when not pg anyway, though now its worse) and heartburn, I felt fine. Then all of a sudden, I have every disgusting pg symptom possible! Now I feel nausiuos(sp), like the baby is going to kick my stomach into my throat, I can't sleep because bubba thinks it's party time and my hips ache no matter how I lay, I have swollen feet and ankles, which makes them feel hot and itchy, and now my hands are starting to swell a bit too, my ribs ache when I stand/ sit/ lay down, I get heartburn from everything so I don't want to eat I am weeing every five minutes- today at work I counted 7 times and I'm only at work for 8 1/2 hours, with 45 minutes break-time!! And last but not least, I have severe baby brain, even the 3& 4 yr olds I work with have noticed!! I'm sooo not enjoying myself!

Please tell me it's just that bubba has it's bottom in my ribs and head in my bladder... I still have 9wks to go! I guess I wouldn't have minded if it came on slowly, but it seems like in the last four days or so it has just all gotten worse... Does anyone else feel so horrible?

Thanks for the whinge!

know exactly how you feel! How much longer are you wrking for? I munch on a packet of Rennie before and after each meal, go to a chiro and pilates to help my hips - even tried sleeping on a beanbag last night - it was pretty comfy. Hopefully bubba will drop soon and give you some relief.

Kellie, i know exactly how you feel and im not quite in 3rd timester yet LOL nor do i work anymore b/c of it!! lol
    I just try and take it easy, i find that having small nanna naps during the day helps, as i sleep better during the day then i do at night, although i still get achy and pain sleeping during the day.
    I hope it doesnt last too much longer, i dont think i can really cope much longer!

Oh Kellie :hugs:
    I found that I had bad patches in my 3rd trimester - sort of like climbing the rungs of a ladder. As you move to each new stage - it feels really yukky for 1-3 days as your body adapts then things settle down for a few days before you climb to the next one. (Somehow knowing this made it easier to cope once I worked out that was what was happening.) Hope you feel a bit better soon.

Oh Kellie - I feel horrid too. I'm 29 weeks. Feel like I have 18 bricks in my belly that jiggle and poke me and bounce on my bladder. Every person I see says "Gee, you're BIG!" and I just want to slap them. Last night I went to bed around 11 and woke up at 12, 2, 2.45, 4 and 6. It's my day off today and I have so much I'd like to do but every time I stand I get achey in the nether regions and feel like my bits are going to fall right out of my underpants and onto the floor. Lol. All I want to eat is lardy fatty disgustingness, which of course repeats on me.

Having had a lovely large whinge though, I have an obst appt today so will seek reassurance about -
    1. size of seemingly large baby
    2. bits feeling like they might fall out
    3. feeling tired all the time
    4. life in general!!!!

Oh and I also have a toddler to chase after and I work long hours so it's all a bit hard!

BUT - again, having had a whinge - I'm excited and grateful re impending birth of new
    bubba and don't want to be a grouch - just nice to vent isn't it? Aaaaaahhhhh.

Best of luck... hope symptoms for all of us don't get too feral.

Jo
    x

It is reassuring to know that I'm normal, LOL.And it does feel good to vent! Jo, 'I get the gee your big' too. I know I'm big that's the problem!!! I don't need thear it from every tom d*ck and harry... Thankfully I have a day off work today and I get to relax for a while. It does seem to be getting a bit easier, since yesterday. I managed to eat better (actually ate most of dinner) which I was getting a bit worried about. I have also told my boss I'm leaving work earlier so that will help on the back pain side of things, as well as sleeping since i will be able to have a nanna nap if i want! I couldn't imagine working and chasing after another bub whilst at this stage of pg! My hat is off to those of you who do it!!!

Thanks girls!

kel

gigi01 Guest

Kel,

hope you're feeling better soon. It's horrible when the bubba is in such a position that makes it so terribly uncomfortable! In my second tri I seriously felt like a foot or something was going to suddenly come out! Everything felt so low and tight and sore.

I have the opposite this time - last pg at this stage I got the "gee you're huge!" calls constantly and this time I get "gee you're small" - I don't know what's worse but I want to slap them too! My OB has measured me and says I couldn't be more normal so they should just keep their traps shut!

Love a good vent....

Hope you feel better!

gigi