Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG ~ anyone else???

Cool OMG ~ anyone else???

Finding it hard to sleep unless they have a huge pillow shoved sideways betweens their legs, because someone's head (not naming any names but proberly bout 6-7pounds 21 inches long lol) is fully engaged!

Now i have no idea how anyone is ment to act like a 'lady' at this stage - walking, sitting, sleeping, standing is just impossible!!! lolz!

Oh well not long now

I spent the last months of all 3 pgs with a pillow between my legs. This last pg I had a plaster cast as well which went to my knee!

Hi Cass,

We all know exactly what you are talking about and how uncomfortable it gets at this stage of the pregnancy but hopefully it will only be like this for another 3-4days.Hang in there sweetie it will all be over soon and you will have your precious lil bub in your arms.

Goodluck, hope you have a wonderful birth experience.

PMSL at trying to be a lady at this stage of pregnancy... I reckon I look like a beached whale trying to get up off the lounge!!

Cass yes, definately. I have had to take the couch pillows and use them in bed so I have enough to put in all the spots I want so I can be more comfy! DH thinks its funny.

Not much longer to go for us now though, yay!

That's really why maternity leave starts at 34 weeks - so the workplace doesn't have to keep offering to help us up from our chairs :P

Cass, I know exactly what you mean. My problem is no pillow pattern works for 2 nights in a row. Very annoying but fingers crossed not long for us now.

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

With ya there Cass.. not lady like at all, i try to cross my legs and they are so big they slip off and i end up sitting like a bloke.. hahaha As for pillows i have a body pillow that ends up on the floor because i had a fight with it during the night. Ahhhh .. not long now honey.

LOL, i feel the same but this lil' one hasnt even engaged yet...cant wait to feel what it feels like when he does(or if he does).......NOT!

Simone xxx

I call my pillow the romance buster for the stupid place I have to put it!!!!

As for being a lady... I can't even remember what that's like.. in between the burping and waddling and snoring and whingeing I've turned into a different creature altogether!

But I'm healthy and baby's healthy and only 9 and a bit weeks to go so YAAAAAYYYYYY!

Chicken Little that cracked me up! I too have been burping, waddling, snoring and whinging for so long now, I can't remember what I used to be like! Or was I always like this?????

I too sleep with heaps of pillows between my legs, under my belly, behind my back, you name it, there's a pillow there! DH is considering moving permanently to the couch! As for crossing my legs, nope, can't do that any more either, or get off the couch in a lady-like way, or get out of the car without making a sort of a grunting noise!

Oh the joys of sharing your body with another little person lol,
    Not too long now girls,
    If it makes you feel better,,, i slept a whole lot better and more whilst pregnant,,,,, now it is up for 2 hourly feedings (from start of 1 feed to another that is),,,, so enjoy these last uncomfortable days,,,,, you will look back on them fondly,,, there is just something so very precious about that little bubba wriggling inside of you,,, it ends all too quickly

I'm perhaps going to take this back next week but who cares!...

I tried sleeping with pillows a couple of months ago cos I thought it would be good to support my body well but try as I might, the pillows were always by the side of the bed in no time so I gave up. I'm still just using one...under my head and that seems to do the job for me. I hear youthough about the beached whale look! Rolling over in bed is quite comical!

Chicken little - you should join our belly buddies thread May 1-15!! You are due the day before me!! And i love the romance buster-i have two - one for each side when i turn over!!! Poor DH really has no room!!

I need a minimum of 4 pillows to get to sleep - 2 under my head, 1 between my legs, and one to support my top arm on (where do you put your top arm when lying on your side?!?)

Poor DH - because we sleep spoons, he has had to adjust to sleeping with the other half of the pillow between his legs

And I have to be so careful which seat I sit in on the train to work - there's no way I can keep my knees together any more, so if I'm facing someone and wearing a skirt .. watch out LOL.

haha! pregnancy is soo not glamourous lol!

7 days to go to go to go

I have 3 pillows - 1 for head, 1 for upper body (try to stop reflux) and a body pillow clamped between my knees.

Have found it easier to change sides with belly by rolling over belly, but rolling my belly over my body is a huge beached whale thing although i somehow take my pillow with me (the one between my legs).

Getting up at work, I need to stand and lean on a partition or desk until my body sorts itself out, and who the hell puts meetings in a different building and up 2 floors? I'm refusing to walk up the stairs, I sound like I've run the 100m and won against Cathy F when I walk up one flight ...

But, only 6 and a half weeks and DP's life will be ruined, UM I mean he will be able to experience the joy of the baby and I can share the special 2 am moments

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Aussie View Post
    If it makes you feel better,,, i slept a whole lot better and more whilst pregnant,,,,, now it is up for 2 hourly feedings (from start of 1 feed to another that is),,,, so enjoy these last uncomfortable days,,,,, you will look back on them fondly,,,
    LOL LiL, I have to totally agree with u there!
    I whinge twice as much now as when i was pg Sorry girls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast