Thread: One leaky boob

Default One leaky boob

So I suppose it's good to know that things are working...
    But agh! :eek: My right boob has a mind of it's own and I've been caught out a couple of times now feeling suspiciously wet and slightly sticky Time to start on those lovely nursing pads, I suppose...
    Though do you think it's ok that only one boob is doing it's thing?

Ha ha!!! Just sitting here typing about it and my singlet (pj's) is wet!!! Aghhh! Stop the monster!

Same Emma, ive always had a problem with the left. Its also the first breast Chelsea latched on to.....wonder if its linked some how. My midwife said attatch her to the left side first off and i also read somewhere that babies identify the left side more then the right. Has something to do with the heart beat??

Haha Amy. Last pregnancy I had a terrible time of leaky boobs, and this time so far nothing! Its got me a little worried, but I figure its because my hormones are more balanced out this time. The midwives aren't concerned, so I guess everything is OK?
    I also found that it was worse when I didn't have a bra on. But yes..... time to crack out the breastpads

Haha Amy. Last pregnancy I had a terrible time of leaky boobs, and this time so far nothing! Its got me a little worried, but I figure its because my hormones are more balanced out this time. The midwives aren't concerned, so I guess everything is OK?
    I also found that it was worse when I didn't have a bra on. But yes..... time to crack out the breastpads

That's weird.. my left npple is alot bigger than my right, I wonder if that one will leak first or more..