Thread: OUCH- Belly Button!!

Default OUCH- Belly Button!!

My belly button kills! It feels like its splitting at the sides.

Anything i can do? It wouldnt rip would it? It really feels like a cut!!

You'd have to be pretty big for it to split, but i did know someone whose belly button did split open so she had to be induced. But i remember my belly button was very sore but nothing happened.

DoubleK Guest

my bellybutton is now flat... but not painful!

Tegan- :shock: oh my god!! your freaking me out! hehehe

Im seriously huge tho- to the point that the dr offered to drain some of the excess fluid i have around bubs!!

Hopefuly bubs will come before i split!

Hey emz my gosh you are having a fun time aren't you my belly button has been itchy thats it though, but mine was quite deep b4 pregnency and I actuly still have an innie
    What are the side effects of getting rid of some of the fluid?

Bec- yeah mine is still an inny too.... just!! It was really deep before pregnancy but thats cos i was so fat so i spose it had a lot of room to move IYKWIM...

The side effects- well i dont know. I got as far as the dr telling me it was like having amnio and that kinda put me off. I sure bubs would be fine but im sooo not into needles and i was really freaked out when we were ment to have amnio done (but didnt) so im not going to get it done.

Oh gee emz I don't think I could have one of those needles ahhhh

em - My belly button seems to be stretching allot too - It also has a stretch mark right over were my belly bar goes. I Hope it will not pop out - It does hurt though and i have the feeling it is going to split.... I hope it goes back to normal size after birth!

Quote Originally Posted by *Tegan*
    You'd have to be pretty big for it to split, but i did know someone whose belly button did split open so she had to be induced.
    :shock: :shock:

I am already worried about this as my belly button has a scar in it from a laparoscopic operation I had so I am guessing it won't be very stretchy. 8-[

angelique Guest

Hi Kylie,

I am the same too. My scar looks discusting and now my belly button is almost all out!! I even have some stitching left in there from way back in May!!

I asked my OB about this and he said it is fine. It sometimes feel sore or hurts which is normal. I wonder if my belly button will go back to normal again?