Thread: OUCHIE~

Cool OUCHIE~

hey all,
    How u going??? Hope mums and bubs are all good

Today (and last couple of days) i've been feeling this enormous pressure down below, like before when i stood up it was as if she was going to fall out and a sharp pain went shoot up my V into my stomach~ It was very OUchie... U ladies now what this is??? And is it normal

Oh and i have been having some awful dreams lately~ Last nights one had me up in the middle of the night crying! It was my two fears (going earlie and at uni) combined in one dream... I went to uni today (which i was planning too, not now) and started having Contractions, one of my lectures who's a midwife ran over to me and was trying to help saying i'm in labour, and i just start screaming at her saying i can't be nothings ready and i gotta do this adn that~ It was really scary! Damn Hormones!

Gonna go, caio~
    Cass_blob

Hi Cass,
    I too have had that sharp pain every now and again for the last week, i have no idea what it is but hopefully someone in here will! - Same here with the dream thing, im having very vivid scarey dreams.

i'm not sure what the pain is but i have also had it. I get this pressure right near my pubic bone & it feels like bubby is just gonna fall out. A friend of mine said it may be just everything stretching down there getting ready for labour.
    I also have very vivid dreams,but luckily mine have been really nice ones which i don't want to wake up from.
    Sorry i'm no help really,i guess all these things r just part of being pg & ur body adapting to the changes

Cass - haven't had the pain but I've heard other 3rd Trimesterers that have. I've definitely got the floors about to fall out feeling though. I feel like I've got 3 bulky stayfree pads in my undies most days now.

And I can so relate to the horrible dreams. I've been climbing mountains and two nights ago I was in the Dakar Rally type event on a motorbike going up hill of slippery mud and in labour! Horrible! My book says its really common. And a wise person once said to me that what you dream can't come true - so take heart! Your last dream might be a really good omen! :hugs:

Hi Cass i too have had the sharp pains, i get them quite regulary. Actually i have had them all day for about a week and a half! I am reassured it is just stretching!

OH I remember that feeling. It feels like someone is shoving a knitting needle up your your know where !! I have been told that it was bub pressing on a nerve ??

Either way you can be assured that it's baby related :wink:

Those dreams are horrid too aren't they.

Not too much longer now girls. All too soon you will have babies keeping you awake in the night instead of the stupid dreams

Oh I get those too,,,,and I also get BH with very painful lower back pain at the same time too,,,really knocks the wind out of me when i get them.
    As for the pressre down below,,,,,OMG,, I have never had it so bad. But when I get it badly, if I rub my lower abdomen just above my pelvic bone,,, I can feel bubs head bulging over the edge,,,so I am not sure if bubs is trying to work himself lower and cant,,or if he is just is some really bad position??
    But as the other have said,,,not long now, and this will all be just a memory

Agh thanks girls, glad to hear are is normal it seems lolz!!!
    Wahoo not long now
    Take care all!