Thread: Pain in legs and pelvis

Default Pain in legs and pelvis

I wanted to also ask, if anyone has this too.

As some of you know I have really suffered with pelvic pain with this baby, since 30 weeks it has been bad. But now the pain has gotten so bad that it makes it near impossible to roll over in bed and when I sit up in bed wholy cow I yell out in agony. But its also my legs too. I cannot at all lift my legs even to get undies on cause the pain that goes into my pelvic area has me crying my eyes out.

Anyone else?

yes a lot of us have this. The pain when moving your legs is still the pelvic pain as you are separating your legs.

You need to keep your legs together as much as possible. So rolling over in bed...you need to keep your knees together and roll them over as one. Same with getting out of bed too. HTH

Yep do all that, just find this one way more painful than the other five.

Hope he is not too big thats my concern cause feels like I am carrying my fourth child all over again and she was big. I also found out I do have GD so am really hoping he isnt too big like with her!

mum5boys Guest

Hi Soul, I have been getting a lot of pelvic pain and leg pain lately but not as bad as you. I find when I get out of bed I can hardly move and walking is very painful until I have moved around for a bit then it seems to ease off, it still hurts but it is bearable.

Hope you get some relief soon.
    How did your appointment go last week?

Take Care
    Michelle

It was better than expected. They booked me in for a c-section on the 23rd march. But if I go into labour before that I REFUSE to have a c-section I will go natural. My decision, they arn't happy but too bad. My Diabtetes test came back positive. Thought as much though! Midwife was thrown back at the size of this kid, she kept asking me do I feel big, "er, um yeah"!

I am so over this already, i get so dizzy just sitting in one spot doing nothing at all. And he bungee jumps of my bowle area and spine so much I swear he is grounded when he arrives!

Taia's Mum Guest

Oh my god yes! Yesterday I was pretty much paralized with pain! I could not walk back into the house after feeding the dogs and DH was asleep inside - I was freaking out! After about 5mins the pain went - but it's constantly there - just not as bad as yesterday. I had issues after going to the loo coz I could hardly move to get my undies back on....you are not the only one!!

Soul - I also have this pain with this pregnancy. I didn't have it with my first, but in the mornings, I can hardly get out of bed, and need to have a nice long, warm shower to loosen up enough to walk around. The only think I have that helps a little, is a physio belt, but they are not easy to sit down while wearing them.

Ouch I've also had some pretty serious pelvic and back pain. I recently began seeing an Osteopath and she has helped me so much. I can highly recommend it!

Hi Soul
    I have had that pain and still do. Also when i roll over in bed my hips click from all the pressure. I hope you diabeties stays under control.
    Wishing you all the best in your last few weeks! yay on the c-sect date!

Scorpoimum, the "hip clicking" is the MOST disconcerting thing of all. Why are my hips clicking????? They've never done that before........ joy oh joy.

I actually wen to the OB a couple of weeks ago and didn't get my usual one. He was SOOOOO rough. I had told him my hips and pelvis were dodgy but the Midwife had confirmed this was just one of the joys. After he had finished his external only exam I couldn't walk for the rest of the night. I hope I don't come across him again!! My husband had to take my clothes off - I couldn't even reach my undies. It evidently didn't take much to freeze my hips up.

I had the pains in the legs towards the end too. I found walking difficult. I also had pelvic instability so back pain was pretty much constant as well. I think a lot of this is pretty normal but I know how uncomfortable it can get.