Thread: Pain in pelvis, cervix and bum...

Kirsty77 Guest

Default Pain in pelvis, cervix and bum...

Hi girls

Just wondering if anyone else has had really bad pain in their bum??Sounds bizare but ever since I got up this morning it feels like Jasmine's head is right down in my pelvis causing really bad pain in my pelvis but mainly my bum. It hurts so bad around my butt when I pee! It feels like my waters are going to explode! Is it normal for 34 weeks to be feeling this??The pains are bad when I sit to which is bad cause I'm so huge all I want to do is sit!The pain also feels like it shots through my cervix too.

ETA I should say that I feel a lot of pressure to. THats why everytime I sit it feels like Jas may just fly out!

I have been getting this for the last few days, but i'm a few weeks ahead of you. It could just be that bub is engaged. Other than that i've no idea. I know my bub is engaged and it feels like he's further into my pelvis since i've had the pressure feelings. Also the pressure in the bum may be her head hitting your bowels.

Hi Kristy
    I agree with Tegan. I is probably your baby low in your pelvis. This does not mean that you are about to go into labour. Your baby could remain low for weeks or he could just move up again. Another thing that causes pain is a hormone called relaxin. This causes all your joints to become loose. There are joints in your tail bone and your pubic bone and these two joints often cause sharp stabbing pain

I'm feeling this as well and was also told yesterday my baby is engaged. I feel like he's going to fall out every time I stand up and also getting the butt pain

Kirsty77 Guest

Glad I'm not the only one Flea!!

Thanks for the info everyone

Pain has eased off today, Jasmine must have moved overnight(thankfully). And yep they were like shooting pains Alan...didn't know it could just be hormones!Typical huh!