Thread: Pain under ribs

Default Pain under ribs

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has pain under their ribs? I have been getting pain from under my ribs on the right hand side. It started on my back but today has moved around the front as well. Does this mean that the baby is on that side? Does anyone know how to make it stop??? its driving me nuts lol

Thanks heaps
    Amanda

ouchies!!!! me too. Last preganacy it was under my left ribs this time its under my right ribs. It seems to be baby's bum and feet that cause it for me. I find that the best relief is putting counter pressure on it ie pushing where it hurts with my hand or stretching as much as possible but they are only temporary measures and it comes back all too soon.

Sanna67 Guest

Its such an annoying pain too! I get it if sitting in the one position for too long eg travelling in the car, I got it last pg too and standing and stretching back seems to help. Think it means that no more room for bubby to grow up, just out now.

Good to know that other people have had it too... it happens to me when i sit for a while and lying down helps sometimes. I guess i'll just have to put up with it till april lol. i just hope it doesn't get too much worse

Thanks

Amy's leg was always under my LH rib and it hurt. DH worked out how to move her and it was great when the pressure was relieved.

Ouch the rib pain, I`m not looking forward to that again.

My rib pain was always on my left side and constantly there, it was very painful so I can sympathise what your going through.