Thread: painfull strechmarks

Default painfull strechmarks

i have developed one huuge nasty strech mark in my groin , well from my thigh just into my pubic hair it is deep and wide and my undies seem to cut in to it there is only one on one side ... i cant put any cream on it because of where it is and have just ben putting powder (cornflour) on it to stop it rubbing so badly does anyone have any sugestions?

dont wear undies

Maybe get some little shortie pants so the edge of the pants isn't sitting there IYKWIM?

LOL I was going to suggest not wearing undies too... after all, who's gonna know? LOL

I've heard some people find that rubbing the oil from vit. E capsules into stretchies can help them heal. Or maybe you could just try something like sweet almond oil? Perhaps keeping it well moisturised would help stop it getting any worse.

Owies I had a very sore one on my hip. I used to moisturise it like crazy.

Maybe you could go undiless and see if it help.

ohh i really feel for you

i also have one, i find it hurts worse on hot days.
    mine is on my belly, i put bio oil on it 3 times a day. it strengthens the skin so its not so sensitive. you can get it at most chemists.

and if i were you don't wear undies or try your partners undies guys undies have softer legs.

good luck.

YOUCHIE

Is it definitely a stretchmark? Could it actually be a varicose vein insead? If so - try some witchhazel or cold water on a washer and applying it as compress.

lol it is definately a strech mark a deep red one ... i might give the wich hasel a go but yeah any oil or cream seem to "sweat" or something like that where it is which is pretty uncomfy i am wearing jades boxer shorts at the moment LOL they seem to be better

Wear men's jox. They work a treat I've been told by heaps and heaps of women.