Thread: Period pain

maggie Guest

Default Period pain

Hi, almost close to the end, only 11days til EDD

hey, does anyone else feel like that they have like AF is on its way, i had last night, what was like the day before i get the AF, i know that this is normal, or practice for contractions and so forth, so i am not concerned, but hey could this mean that labour is even closer then due date

I am still 4 weeks off and know the EXACT type of "period like pain" you are on about.......I lost my plug last week, and then the period like pains started......Kelly tells me it is all a part of "pre-labour".......

skorpy Guest

Knowing my luck,I will be late,I havent lost my plug yet.

But I am getting lots of period type pain when I get BH

Skorpy......when I was pg with Olivia I didn't lose my plug till 41 weeks, but she was in my arms 15hours later........so at least there is no endless waiting & wondering.......

mummymeegs Guest

I was just about to post on here about period type pain too! Not at all wanting to hijack your thread but.. every night between 6 and 7:30 without fail I have the most excruciating period type pains. Lying down makes them even worse! They come and go in that half an hour, quite like contractions but around about 7:30 they are gone!! I did get them again this afternoon too.. but only for about half an hour! Are you ladies getting them regularly or do the pains come at any time??

By the end of the day after I have been running round......then once I settle down & relax, they seem to abate.......

I lost my plug a few weeks before I had Matilda and got period type cramps on/off for 2 weeks and then they settled down. I had hot showers & baths to try & settle things down for the first week, the second I tried to encourage them to continue by walking, and doing natural induction methods.... this time I don't know what I'll do...

I have exactly the same thing... I feel exactly like I have bad PMT!!!! I have the period pain quite frequently during the day and every night when go to bed..... I have the tiredness, grumpiness and coulkd cry at anything to go with it!!!! It is quite a frustrating time... I am hopeful it may mean not too long to go!!!!