Thread: peroid type pains

Default peroid type pains

All day today i have been experencing peroid type pains is this normal also bubs has been very quite.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Kelly - I can't say but I know I get a lot of sharp pains near cervix on/off .
    The last few days . Your Bub might be sleeping.

The best thing to do is call midwives or your OB for reassurance - they are there for us.

i have been getting a few period type cramps too, im pretty sure its just stretching (i reallydont know how much more i can stretch!)

sometimes Bubs have their quiet days too, mine is usually very active but i do get the occasional day where its very quiet in there.

Like BabyAmore said, if you have any concerns contact your midwives, they will always help out!

I went to the hospital on Monday as i was cramping. the baby has also been quiet. went the hooked me up to the moitor to see if i was having contractions (i wasnt) but the baby was moving I just wasnt feeling it. the next day it moved 3 hours straight and has been moving ever since. If in any doubt call the hospital. they are ver understanding and can reassure you.