Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramlet seems to have dropped in the last 12 hours...

Default Ramlet seems to have dropped in the last 12 hours...

When sitting up straight, my belly is resting on my thighs. Sitting in the car is highly uncomfortable too, as is walking!! I have another reflexology session tomorrow morning, hopefully Ramlet will decide to make an early appearance...ie late next week.

I just want to sleep too!!

OOeer - do you think you will make it to next week??

WooHoo...it's all happening for you Lucy-Ann cramping sensations,bub dropping,2/5ths engaged too isn't he/she ??

I'm thinking your going to have either a Christmas Eve bub or a New Years Eve bub...goodluck hopefully Ramlet will make his/her grand entrance shortly.

Yay!!! Hope you have him/her in your arms soon! Time for propper labour instead of this mucking around prelabour which just makes you knackered with no result. Good luck!!!

I had the most rotten night last night...couldn't get comfortable and my hips, butt and legs were aching this morning as well as a hellacious headache.

I went for my reflexology session this morning and she commented on how much Ramlet has dropped since she saw me on Monday. She said she wouldn't be surprised if I don't make it through the weekend in one piece. One can only hope!!

ooh it's getting exciting now. Come on Ramlet.

Sounds like bubby might be here to share Christmas with you on the outside world!!!

Very exciting...not long now, keep us posted!

OOOh you are making me envious mrsr!!!! I am 1day in front of you but I think you might pip me to the post. How exciting. Sorry you are so sore and not sleeping well but hopefully not for much longer. You know if you dont post on here regularly from now on we are going to assume something is happening!!!!!!!

Sazzafrazz....I'll race ya. Unfortunately, am still in one piece...ho hum. I guess the up side is that I'm saving my sister and BIL some cash by looking after my nieces from Mon-Thurs this week so maybe chasing them around will get something happening.

Good to see you are finding the positive there! And remember, the longer the prelabour, most likely shorter active labour so enjoy all those BH, pains and aches wont you lol. I am feeling very similar to you but have been so for days now with no change. Period pain on and off etc but I think I will go on the same way for quite a while. I think I dropped on the weekend but then again, I still cant breath when lying down etc and I thought that would change when the bump drops? Will see GP on Wed so find out then.... wonder if you will still be hanging around then?

I feel a bit "spacy" sometimes when even lying on my side...it's not the same side all the time either. I feel as though I can breathe a little more freely though. Am nesting this morning...eeek!!! Make it stop!!!

Did I hear nesting????? Hmm methinks your bubs isnt too far away now. Are you in a frenzy of nesting or just plodding along. I know for myself that I did a lot of nesting when I first stopped work but now there is no chance of nesting at all till "the time" hehe. I have turned into a sloth.
    Try not to climb ladders to clean lights and tops of cupboards. That might be taking things a bit too far!

F-R-E-N-Z-Y - this is all happening while babysitting my 11 and 7 year old nieces as well as James today!

Oo Ah, I think you better have a rest this arvo because I reckon you might be having a wake up call in the early hours! Good luck hun

I've just had a massage with a lavender, clary sage and something else blended oil from the lady who I see every fortnight and in the last 45 or so minutes, I've had 4 strong BH - come on you little blighter - out!!!

Oh exciting, even sooner than I thought. Was the massage planned or did you just get it done now to hurry things along?
    I am so envious!!! I bet I will go a week over.

It was planned from yesterday and she was always going to do up the blend for me and she has left some with me and suggested I try rubbing some on my tummy tonight prior to going to bed. If anything it's relaxed me quite nicely and I feel pretty good.

Ha! I bet I'll probably go a week over...

I'm still thinking bubs will be a christmas eve bubby..... that's only another 5 days away, goodluck!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast