Thread: Really painfull Kicks

Question Really painfull Kicks

Hi i am 32 and a bit weeks and bubs has always been a gentle mover. He does lots of rolls and gentle movements- until today!!!

I can feel his foot kicking the top of my belly and it is REALLY hurting- just in the one spot-which he is kicking over and over again!!
    It seems to help if i put my hand where the pain is apply a little pressure when he kicks there and its not as painfull.

I've also been having a bit of tightness and strong BH this afternoon- so i am thinking maybe my uteris wall is just a little tender????

Has anyone else experienced this???? TIA

Crazy SB

my lil one has been super active the whole pregnancy (which is why we didnt discover the sex during the scan due to it constantly moving which pee-ed them off totally)
    totally with u on the apply a little pressure and the pain stops. sorry cant help u much

Thanks dust!!
    Just hearing that someone else is having a similar thing helps!! Especially hearing that applying pressure seems to help you too!!

Its weird- he is usually pretty active- just way more gentle- maybe i have done soemthing to upset him tonight!

It has eased a bit now too- which is good. He is still moving- just not kicking that same spot!! lol

Thanks again!!

Yep, I get it too. This bub is much more active than my DD and is very strong. He kicks my ribs and cervix to the point of pain and lots of discomfort too. Sometimes it's so hard I jusp from it cause I didn't expect it! A lady in the Dr's sergery the other day asked me if it hurt cause she was sitting there watching my tummy jump, LOL!!

I also get it, sometimes its that painful that i cry, although applying pressure doesnt always help me, so i just have to take the good with the bad!!

Thank you for the reassurance ladies!!

I'm sorry that yours are that painful scorpiomum!!! I was nearly in tears too- but just coz i was worried!!

He has eased off today- so has the BH- so i think its all ok!!

Thanks again everyone for sharing!!

xoxox