Thread: really sore leaky boobies

Default really sore leaky boobies

through this preg and my last i never got sore boobies or much colostrum leaking. but the last 2 days my boobs r killing and they r leaking heaps. Could this be a sign things r starting?
    not like i am gonna have the baby now but like pre labour, i have been gettin period like pain the last week and have dropped a little. he has been 3/5 engaged for like 4 weeks now.

It does sounds promising but I am not sure
    I know I am like 10 weeks behind u but my boobies have been leaking for a while now and progressively getting more and more sore and leaky so I am not much help there.
    Have found Lansinoh is a great thing and helps with my nipple pain but it wont help if its ur whole boobie

yeah its not the nipple its the whole boob. like a full feeling. they rnt all big and hard or anything but i can feel lumps and if i massage the lumps thats when i get the major leakage.
    just wasnt sure cause i never had it with DD but then my milk never really came in prop. hopefully it means ill have a good supply this time and can BF.