Thread: Really TMI and I am really sorry !!!!!

Default Really TMI and I am really sorry !!!!!

Ok so i have been to the toilet in the last 24 hour to do a number 2 about 7 times. What is with that????? Has anyone else had this is it normal. Obviously i know it is normal to do them but that many and honestly i think i will be going for number 8 in about 1 minute
    Sorry about the silly question even my DH said WHAT AGAIN?????????????

Thanks and sorry once again

How weird, I was just about to reply to your PM to see how you're going and update you with me
    In the past 24 hours, I've been to the toilet to empty my bowels constantly, I've been having a slight bloody show and bub is nudging the hell out of my pelvis! Oh, and a little bit of vomiting as well.
    So yeah, no idea what's going on. When are you due again? You're a little behind me, aren't you?

How funny i just saw that you replied to the other thread and thought i bet that you respond to mine
    I am due on the 26th of AUgust so i will be 33 weeks on thursday!!
    I have been in so much pain but mostly at night time sore pelvis and also painfuly Braxton Hicks which nomally they arent painful.. They are not contractions i know the difference. I am happy now though i have reached 32 weeks

With the number 2's its not like i only do half to me i am completly emptying and then not long later there is MORE!!!!!!!! No other real symptoms, and much less CM then ihave had in the last few weeks!!!

Nikki

Sounds like things are starting to happen Jodi, How exciting! I am 35+1 and i have had 'lightening' and painful BH, soreness everytime she moves and the list keeps going.

Keep us updated LMK!!! Hopefully bubs is staying in there a little longer- any other symptoms other than having to go to the loo?
    Jodi, sounds like things are moving!

I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping it's my body emptying out in preparation for labour.

I have been having painful BH lately which are getting worse not contracting and last friday my cervix was still long so i don't think i will be going too soon, but i have been again today its rediculous i just don't under stand it. Anyway all good otherwise Thanks everyone

24 hours before I went into full blown labour with both dds, my bowels emptied themselves out completely!!! Not the most charming thing, but its the bodies way of getting ready for birth IMO. All the best

I had that for about 4 weeks before bub arrived.

Hi LMK at 1st when I read your post I thought your body was jut preparing for labour as I hear it will start to empty you out like what has happened with the other girls. Sometimes my body does a good clean out (even before pregnancy) and I think it's got to do with what foods I've eaten. Have you been having anything different in your diet or a new vitamin or something?

No havenot changed my diet at all and its vey normal stools nothing out of the ordinary. Who knows can only wait and see just thought it was weired the amount of times i have been Thanks for your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Sister View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping it's my body emptying out in preparation for labour.
    fingers crossed for you hun.

lmk - just think, if your body is doing all of this now, you might have a super dooper easy labour (here's hoping anyway!)

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

are u thinking about something, anxious or nervous? i get 'loose bowels' when my mind goes CWAZY!

By the sounds of it, it's preg related but just wanted to say that there's a really mild strain of gastro around ATM that does just this. DD and I both had it and I thought it was weird as I didn't feel sick, just needed the loo lots. Thought we must have eaten something dodgy but then I found out that quite a few people at work had it too.

LovemyKids - did anything happen from this. I have had this same problem today (been 5 times so far and it's only lunch time) My due date is today, and I am hoping that this is a sign of things starting. No other symptoms, feeling really good and happy today, no pains, nothing else, just the weird toilet issue.

Sorry Belle but nothing i mean nothing has happened for me, but hopefully for you being due now it has done something for you!!! Goodluck!!

Still nothing unfortunately. Baby is still not engaged, so even if it is my body getting ready, seems baby is not

The baby could be engaged today and not tomorrow so honestly i would not be stressed about that. Bubs will come when they are ready unfortunatly and not when we are ready!! LOL

Last week I had 3 shows three days of good BH, and thought it was the start of something!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was wrong!!!!! I have had hardly any sort of pain etc for about 5 or 6 days now!!! Its so fustrating!!!!

Take care and good luck!!!