Thread: Returning Morning Sickness

Unhappy Returning Morning Sickness

Hi girls,

My morning sickness is coming back. I felt it yesterday morning, evening at about 9pm, this morning and now its coming back again. The baby is moving a lot too, which is making it worse.

I stopped getting nauseous at about 3 months and I dont think I can handle it again now

Has this happened to anyone else? I cant remember it from my other pregnancies.

Yeah I am starting to feel unwell again...a slightly different sort of unwell, so I figure it's my guts getting squashed and kicked by the baby?

Hope it doesn't get too bad for you (or me!!)

Yeah that happened to me last time, I was right at 32 weeks.
    It only lasted about a week or so and it was gone...hoping the same for you.
    Hang in there.

I'm feeling super hungary in the mornings. Sometimes it's bad enough to make me feel like it's the return of m/s. hang in there babe. Not long to go now!

Me too....so off food....the indigestion and feeling of uuurgh is back...the thought ot eating makes me feel sick.

Kirsty77 Guest

Yep I had it to. I started throwing up in the mornings in the last tri and I didn't even throw up in the first tri! And I was totally off food. I'd struggle to eat a sandwich through the whole day.

maggie Guest

Hi, i had no morning sickness in 1st tri, but since hitting the 3rd tri, the heartburn/reflux has been so bad, some days i sit at my desk - diretching(spelling ???)

I dont think Ive stopped eating for the last few days. Maybe thats why I'm nauseous.....

Mine stopped for 6 six weeks and now it's back! My heartburn is really bad at the moment as well. I've noticed as well that I'm really hungry in the mornings, to the point that at 5am I need to go and have some brekky and then go back to bed.
    I'm just praying I don't get m/s during labour!!

Silvi Guest

Same here, certain smells make me cringe and dry rench....thought it was meant to go away....

I really feel for you girls getting morning sickness again!!!!

I got it when i was pregnant with Charlie for the first 20 weeks, couldn't eat anything nearly!! then it went away and it was great but when i hit 32 weeks and then got it back with a vengence, lost 16 kilos and got put in hospital.

Ihope you girls are keeping your fluids up and your food even though you can't stand it.

sellbee Guest

Wink I could ask the same question!!!!

I was 32 weeks on Friday and all of a sudden a much tamer(?) version of my m/s came back as well as hot flushes 3 or 4 times a day for about a minute............im my first trimester I lost 7 kilos could keep donw fluids but not much food and I was forever holding a cold ice pack to my head I thought I was going to be the new casting member for "the torch" out of the famous four movie or whatever......I think it is prolly just hormonal surges coz your body is getting ready to have bubs.....I say it is just part of the package nausea hot flushes teariness etc......it is the worst feeling though m/s this is my first and I swore I was not going to have another one coz I didnt think I could go throught the nausea vomiting and the smells was so bad.......but we will see