Thread: Shooting pain in pubic bone area

Unhappy Shooting pain in pubic bone area

I was just sitting here at my desk and felt a shooting pain that went down my pubic bone area ina straight line.

It was quite painful and happend again about 3 times.... felt like something sort of leaked out - But i didnt but that was the sensation.

I am only 27 1/2 weeks preg

I used to get that same sort of feeling when pg with bodhi. I asked my gp what it was & he rattled off a couple of things it could be~~~ first he thought it was a UTI, it wasn't. Then he decided it was the baby just moving, it could of been. I think in the end he settled on it being all my muscles & stuff streatching down there.
    As u can see i never really got a straight answer to what it was.
    Hopefully ur Dr is better than mine was lol, & they can tell u what it is
    Sorry i couldn't be more helpful, someone will be tho

Meegm - I've been getting these for ages, I think its just your body adjusting to the baby. Have a look also at:

this thread where Alan answered my questions ...

Thanks Kazbah - pregnancy is just so full of suprises and different feelings that you dont hear about until it happens to you.....Thanks again.

I get shooting pains from my 'achy breaky pelvis' as it shifts if I move - although usually it is fine when sitting, just asymetrical movement is a problem (like standing up from sitting with one leg in front of the other, or walking, or rolling over).