Thread: should i be feeling kicks there?????

Default should i be feeling kicks there?????

Hi,

I have just found out that bub's is finally head down after most of the pregnancy being breech or transverse, but the last 2 days i have been feeling movements and can feel a lump like a fist or something right around in my left hand side,its right in the side not sort of to the side, right in the side! i did not experience any kind of movement there at all with DD, so was wondering if its normal, its quite painful at times aswell!!

....Alan ???

Shell

My guess would be a foot?

Hi Shell,

Yay on bubs finally moving into the right position for you!!! Thats wonderful news!!! As for the kicks to the side - YEP, totally normal. We'll I hope so anyway as I get the ALL the time!!! I get most of mine on the right hand side and as you said, not sort of to the side but right IN my side, above the hip. They're definitely the most painful kicks too and have bought tears to my eyes on a couple of occassions!!

Not long to go for you now either and I do hope you've been feeling better honey!! I think about you often and so clearly remember you announcing your BFP just before I got mine!!! I can't believe we've finally (almost) made it!!!

Take care and can't wait to hear your birth announcement!!

Kelly xxx

gigi01 Guest

Hey Shell,

My alien has been pushing the same limb of some description out of my left side too - and the head is down for me so it sounds like they are doing the same thing. it pokes out like a foot or a knee or something and you can really see it sticking out. very odd but very normal at the same time!

Glad that bubs has turned for you. Looks like you are only a day behind me on the ticker so sounds like our two bundles are totally in sync with freaky movements!

good luck

gigi

i wonder if your bubs has layed sideways again?

Hey Shell

This happened with my son - was a monster at kicking - right at the far side (thought he was going towards my back) - i didnt' realise there was room for them to kick so far around. Perfectly normal !

Good luck - how exciting !!!!

Shell, yay that bub has moved head down!
    I had lots of kicks right in my right hand side. It was bubs foot - she was head down with her bum on my left and her feet in my right side. She kept on kicking there and sometimes I think she kicked there so much it bruised me.

I was thinking same as Danni, maybe bubs has gone transverse again?

Oh no, please don't tell me that Danni & Min!!!

Its still kicking there and i actually feel briused this morning too!!

Kelly, thanx for you kind words, its not long for you either sweet, time has just flown but gone sooo slow at the same time!!

Shellstar
    Its about time that little bugger moved.

Its probably a Knee or a foot. If it is annoying you just push it out of the way. Mind you your baby may just put it back again.

PS I don’t think its gone back to transverse