Thread: "show"

Default "show"

I had just had my show, and am curious as to how long it was for everyone from having their show, to being in labour? I've been having contractions for a few weeks now, but they are getting stronger. I have an appointment at the hospital in a couple of hours so will see how things go. Just not sure on how long till labour begins because my mum had 3 c-sections so she couldn't answer me either.
    Thanks.

Mel.........

Mine was at about 9am on the Saturday morning and contractions came again after that and I gave birth at 11pm that night. The contactions from 9am just started off very mild and got quite painful and close together at about 3pm which is when I went into hospital.

HTH.....

I had my show 4 days before being induced.

Love

I had my show a week before being induced... then had another one as apparently it can grow over if your cervix doesn't loosen up or something...I think 8-[

With both my pg, I had a show when I was in labour, very early in the 1st stage tho, so a few hours later I had my babies...

Tanya

Hi Mel,
    I didn't lose my show at all.. or not that I noticed. It must have happened whilst I was in labour.

There is another thread on this topic that may interest you too... Click Here

i had my show i think about 2 days before i went into labour

take care
    Lesley

LOL I just read the other thread on show and I had to laugh at myself not remembering entirely what happened... the other post was right I looked it up in my PG diary... I lost my show on Matilda's due date and was induced 16 days later... so I lost my show heaps before Matilda was born...