Thread: 'Show' maybe TMI

Post 'Show' maybe TMI

Hi all,
    Just wondering if you can help me. I only had my 'show' when i had my DD (8 years ago) and with my DS i didnt have it at all. So here is my question,,,,, Can it just come out in little bits or does it all come at once? I went to the drs yesterday and did the urine thing and i found like a little "clump" of something in there, it looked more like a thin peice of membrane?? And then again this morning when i went to the toilet. I am 35w5d today.

Sorry for the TMI
    Jen....

TIA

It doesnt have to come out in one clump, i lost mine aover about a 3w period, just little bits here and there (with my DS#1, about 36w, finished by 39w) and he was born (induced) at 42+3.

HTH, good luck!

Ta Simone,
    I know i may not go into labour for another 5 weeks, (they will induce me if i get to 40+4) so thats not worrying me, its just that i dont know what it is. Thats all.
    Thanks again Simone!!

Not a prob, sit back and enjoy not long now, i cant believe how fast the time has gone!!

Jen - I have heard that it can come away in bits... Mine have always come away in a "blob"

If you notice some more, make another note of it and call your ob/midwife and ask for their opinion.
    Good Luck

Mine started coming out in bits at 39w2d.......DD was born at 39w4d.

hay jen.....

i have been having like a discharge too over the past 2 days, and i have been wearing a liner. its like thrush. but mines clumpy too maybe its just our bodies way of saying get ready. i was going to ask the same question? mine is a bit yellow aswell. but im feeling quiet good, im hoping i dont go too early as im having my c section 7 days early anyway.
    does this sound the same to as what you have Jen?

TG

Similar to what you have discribed TG, also i have been laying down all day today coz i have bad period type pain, i had to have some panadol, Which i hate having whilst preg. I know it doesnt harm bubba but i still dont like taking it when preg IYKWIM.
    And alot of hunger too..... Whats going on???

maybe a growth spurt they put on a fair bit of weight in the last 5/6weeks. he might be hurting you trying to make room ans stretching the crap out of you....

The show often comes away in bits and can last for a few weeks.
    The pain you are having could be BH but its probably everything stretching.

Well i officially had my "show" last night.. In the bath water too (like Kymmy). It was exactly the same as what it was like with her. We are getting close now!!

Looking forward to hearing the news of your new arrival soon.xx

OoOooo its all happeneing now for u!! Good luck

Wish i would get a "show" or something to let me know iv not got to much longer lol

confusedegg Guest

I lost first bit 26/1 and another 28/1 and again this morning, it does come away in bits

yep and it is really annoying!!!! I just want this baby out!!!!

I lost mine over about a week - a bit came out every few days.

Percy Guest

Still haven't lost any at all!!! I don't think this baby is EVER going to come out!