Thread: Smiling/frowning belly buttons!

*~sally~* Guest

Default Smiling/frowning belly buttons!

Hi Ladies!

I was wondering how accurate it is if your belly button is frowning, that you're having a girl, and if it is smiling, that you're having a boy?

My belly button is frowning! So I just might be getting a little girl after all. I never knew of this when I was pg with my boys, so I never looked, lol.

Has anyone had any experiences in this subject?

I have never heard of this before Will have to add it to one of those pregnancy wives tales I only remember that my bellybutton disappeared altogether LOL! So I am not really much help on this one but you have got me all interested now :-k

*hugs*
    Cailin

Sounds interesting!! I had pokie out belly button for each of my pgs. I also have some piercing holes around it too, so I don't suppose that would help any!
    Tanya

I have never heard of this either.

Love :hbeat:

ive never heard of that before either, i wasnt looking when i was pg with josh, all i know is its spsoed to be an innie but it was flat against my belly just before josh came into the world

LEsley

I have never heard of this one! But will be certainly looking next time round!

Jo

Hmm, never heard of that one! I can't really tell with mine as it's already starting to stick out!

Melinda Guest

I haven't heard of this one either!