Thread: so so tired

Unhappy so so tired

I am so tired. I feel like I have been struggling to keep awake all day. Its 5pm and I am counting down till the kids go to bed. I keep falling asleep, even sitting up. I shouldnt feel this tired as I have been resting the past few days??

Ollie, I had days like that. I have more now though...lol. Good EDD you have there, that's my first son's b'day!

I only have a 2&1/2 year old DD atm and am 32 weeks pg but COMPLETELY understand the need to fall asleep if you stop for a second!! I think it's that time of pg iykwim. Your body is starting to work harder still and it's taxing enough to grow a whole other human being inside you let alone play mum to multiple children......you truly are amazing!!

Don't be too hard on yourself as I think rest is just one of those things that you might feel you simply can't get enough of now as you enter the last let of your pg.......just grab it when you can sweety!!

xx

P.S. any chance of your kiddies having early nights every now and then just to give mummy a much needed extended rest?!?!?!

nelliesbelly Guest

Sounds very hard Ollie. Any chance of having the kids looked after for a few hours so you can get some sleep? Maybe someone can take them out or something.

Hope you get some rest soon. Take care

It's horrible, I'm sleeping 12-16 hours a day, school holidays were rotten for the kids as I just couldn't stay awake.

I have low iron I found out yesterday....maybe that's a problem for you?

I am much bigger now than I was full term with my DD and I am a small person and I think it's just the strain on my body. The tiredness is so overwhelming and so uncontrollable, I know what you mean. I can usually just push through anything and ignore it, but this tiredness is taking over my life.

Mention it at your next AN appointment if it continues. I was told at first it was just a third tri thing, but I had to get BT for different reason and they found my iron was quite low, so I'm hoping that I can fix that soon.

I know how you feel.