Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something feels so uncomrfortable

Thanks so much for the advice Alan,,,,
    you really are a lifesaver for Bellybelly ladies to have around

ohhhh kar!! I guess thats a good thing!

Last night, I cried and cried. The pain was way too unbearable and in the end I almost preferred to wet myself than to get up to go to the toilet- thats how much it hurt to get out of bed.

Danni
    Hydrotherapy may work; at least it will not do you any harm.
    If your pain is that bad then you can take panadol, But no more than 8 tabs in 24 hours. Panadol can be very effective for bone pain

Soul
    Have you mentioned your thoughts to DH.

Lil_Aussie
    Thanks. Its good to know that us men can be of some use to you women.

I'm so glad I read this thread, it's great to feel normal, even if it doesn't make the pain go away! I was just asking about this in my BB thread last night.

I've had lots of lovely stretching pains this whole pg, but lately it's been getting quite yucky! The whole rolling over in bed thing is just awful, it really hurts around my pubic bone. Same if I stretch out a little bit in bed....OW! Bubs feels so low, when I've been walking around for awhile it feels like everything might just drop out! Same when I wee (sorry TMI). I don't like to complain, because I think people will just say that if I think it's bad now, just give it another 15 weeks etc etc.

Like I said, it's so nice to know I'm normal! I just hope it doesn't get much worse :eek:

Danni,
    I have found the only things that helps me with my pubic bone pain is massage while I am in the shower... then use a cold pack on it when I get out.
    It doesn't take the pain away, but it helps a little.

I am so worried about birthing with this pubic bone pain!!! My sister had the same thing with her 3rd, and she gave birth in August and says it was agony on her pubic bone that time... moreso than the other 2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    I vote that my Dh's next life around has thirty kids and all naturally!And may they all be big heffa babes for him too!
    PMSL what a great vote!!

OMG!! I am so relieved to have found this thread!!

Alan - you're a gem!!

With pg#1, the pain got so bad that I too walked like an old woman who had been riding a horse for too long!! :eek:!! I had to hold the walls as each step was horrendous!! (By the end I'd end up moving to the couch in the wee hours of the morning with a wheat bag on my back and then wouldn't be able to get up until my portable hoist - DH - was able to pull me up!! LOL!! How embarrassing!! )

This time, my hips have already started to play silly nana's with me and I'm just about to hit 17 wks! I'll wake up and feel like my hip has popped out of my pelvis!! :eek: I don't know if I should do this or not, but I lay on my back, pull my knee up and then gently rotate it out - sometimes I feel a click or hear a pop (ick!!) and then the pain goes....for a little while anyways. it's real "poo-on-toast" when even that doesn't work!!)

My midwife said that whenever I get up or roll over, I should pull my lower muscles in as if I would when trying to fit into a tight pair of jeans ... anyone any idea why to do this?? Does it strengthen certain muscles etc?? Preggy brain stepped in and I forgot to ask!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12