Thread: Sorry - a hemorroid question!

Default Sorry - a hemorroid question!

I just wondered if anyone has hemorrhoids yet? I am 29 weeks and don't have any pain but have just noticed slight bleeding when I go to the toilet today and 2 days ago. I'm not exactly constipated but a little slow IYKWIM!

Can you have them without pain? If so is it worth me doing anything at this stage?

To be on the safe side take some stool softeners and maybe buy urself some cream... cos you will know when u have them!!!! I sure hope you dont!

I had them from about 20 weeks ... and a new one appeared today

Be careful with the creams, let your pharmacist know that you're preggers. There aren't many things you can use ... if its still there in a little while, see your GP sooner rather than later (trust me on this!)

dawnatello12 Guest

I got one late in the pregnancy. I have used the sitz bath for cleaning afterwards and that helps. Also bought a "sitz bath herbal tonic" which herbs and stuff from health food store to put in bath, it is soothing. I would recommend.

I've been ever-so-lucky to have had them since I was 10 weeks pregnant Surprisingly, they seem to have got a lot better in the past few weeks - they were the worst in the second tri. I don't like using the creams and find that a warm bath after a bowel movement is the best relief, but everybody is different.