I read somewhere that sometimes when your water breaks it can be a gush of water of leaking slowly. Also when you stand up the head of the baby acts like a plug so it stops the water from leaking. It also said if it's clear and doesn't smell like semen or have a funny colour eg: brown or greenish, then it could be your water has broken. Ring the hospital and see what they say, they might want you to wait at home where it's more comfortable and until you start getting contractions. When I had my son I got the contractions first and then at hospital my waters broke with a gush I thought that I had wet myself. It looks as if everyone is different and you need to speak to a midwife. You will definetly know when it is the real thing trust me. Good luck and I hope this is the real thing and that you see your new baby soon.




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks