Thread: Still Waiting

Isabeau Guest

Default Still Waiting

I'm now 6 days overdue lol
    I just want to cuddle my baby already!

Hurry up bubby.. mummy wants to see you!!!

Do you know what ur having.... i hope bub comes asap!!!

Isabeau Guest

The sonographer said we're having a girl so fingers crossed (I'm a bit paranoid I'm going to get a surprise little boy) lol

Well miss muffet make ur self known to the world!!!!!!!!!
    Little girls are great....i hope it stays a princess!

Isabeau Guest

hehe thank you I hope she doesn't want to be any more fashionably late than this weekend I don't know how much longer before I drive myself crazy waiting for her lol

I cant say i know how u feel. My DD came 3 days early.... i just hope this one will be as kind!!

sjc Guest

Isa, i know how you feel- I'm currently 13 FREAKING DAYS overdue, and going to be induced tomorrow (EEK).

It truly sucks, I know, being this overdue. Esp when you see people you haven't seen for a couple of weeks, and they're like, "What? You haven't had the baby yet?? What's going on??!!"

If I freaking knew that people, I'd have the baby by now.

Grrrr....ignore me. I'm a big, fat (fat being the operative word currently) overdue grump who is just really really over all this, and seriously mad that I'm getting transferred out of the FBC to be induced. I'll be in the wards! Where I don't know any of the MW's or doctors. I don't even know what the rooms look like!! Talk about out of your comfort zone.

So I hear you Isa- may your pregnancy be shorter than mine! Seriously, I really hope you go any day. Any minute! xxx

Isabeau Guest

Thanks SJC sounds like you're in desperate need of relief and cute baby cuddles
    good luck with your induction I hope it's all quick and easy as can be

Are you doing anything to encourage bub to make a move or to get labour to start on its own ?? Like EPO capsules, nipple stim, RLT, acupuncture. There are loads of things you can to to try to help bub to get a move on.

Loads of luck and I hope bub is here very soon. Nothing like booking an induction to get bub moving too.

Isabeau Guest

I have been Stimulating nipples but I dont think I do it enough for it to have any effect
    my memory isn't working too well lol

Best of luck encouraging your little princess out and in no time at all, hopefully, you'll be cuddling your little angel.

Good luck.

You need to be doing nipple stimulation for atleast 20 minutes at each time. Do this several times a day.

dawnatello12 Guest

being overdue sucks!!
    i am not overdue yet. and i am sick of waiting !! lol. good luck and i hope comes soon.

I was overdue and each day would wake up and wonder. My friend just had her baby on Wednesday, she was 12 days overdue, but I told her when they said about booking her induction that bubs would come...and he did. Scares them I reckon.

I hope that you are holding your baby really soon hun!!

Isabeau Guest

fingers crossed
    been getting period like pains since yesterday and lower back pain but nothing really painful or regular