Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Pregnancy Dreams....

Default Strange Pregnancy Dreams....

i have had a few strange dreams while pg, about the birth and the baby, just thought i would find out what you all have had dreams about....

i will start with the one i had last night....

i dreamed that i had the baby via c/section, but must have been under a general because i had no memory of the birth. but i didnt know where my baby was and no-one would tell me. i didnt know where DH was either. they didnt have enough rooms for me, so they made up a room and my bed was old school desks joined together and i had to lie on them. a lot of other crazy stuff happened that made no sense, but after all that, i had to go to my mum and dads for lunch with all of the family. but because i didnt know where my baby was, i decided i would pretend to them that i hadnt had it yet!!! so i was there pretending i was still pg!! i cant remember much more, but i did wake up pretty upset about the hospital staff not finding my baby for me!!

at least i know the real thing cant be that bad!! the crazy things you dream hey?

looking forward to hearing some of your crazy dreams now.... :-s

I had one like that, that i could find my baby after i had her. Then i found her and then someone came along and took her off me. I woke up crying. Weird dreams happen all the time in pg, because of the raging hormones i think.

Melinda Guest

I had SO many crazy dreams!! I know I had one where I was having twins.....I delivered one vaginally, the other via c/s and I watched the c/s as it took place!

Another one I had was about post-birth, but I was in hospital.......and Jacob was all sweetness and light whilst DH or visitors were in the room, but the minute I was alone in the room with him, he became like Gollem from LOTR!!! He would start snickering and sneering at me and climbing up the walls! It was awful!!!

LOL Melinda about Jacob becoming Gollem!!!

i had another one a few months ago, that i had to take the baby somewhere and was on my scooter (???) so put it ont the wheel!!! needless to say i squashed it.... :-# man, i felt bad after that one!!!!

mizzsocial Guest

haha I forgot about the crazy dreams while pregnant!!

Funny this topic came up, coz last night, i had a dream that i had a baby via c-section, and when the nurse passed ther baby to me, it had a nappy on.. and my partner was next to me saying "is it a boy/girl?" so i took the nappy off and it was a boy!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

When I was pregnant with Marisa, I dreamt I gave birth to a sheep and it came out trying to breastfeed and I was freaking out! 8-[
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

i have had so many crazy dreams i have on or two every night but my favourite so far would have to be -

i was riding a push bike very very pg to my mums house about 15 minutes away across a highway cossing ( yes thats weird in itself ) but i was towing behind my push bike 2 train carriages and every now and again i would stop and pick up passengers and let others off and by the time i got to my mum's house i did a big burn out in their drive way to turn the carriages around 8-[ i woke up absolutely cracking up laughing it was the funniest dream i have ever had

the worst one i've had is

i had the baby in my hubby's brand new leather recliner ( he heh Not mine ) and when he came home i handed him the baby and he put it down on the floor for the dog to play with then i picked the baby up in disgust and took it down to the other end of the house where my mum was staying and she also put the baby down on the ground for her dog to play with i didn't like this one at all

but over all mine have been more on the comical side and i wake up feeling refreshed

LOL shazz at doing a burn out in their drive way to turn the carriages around! Classic!

Tegan ` it still makes me laugh when i think about it

shazz, you have me in stitches at your dreams!!!

kelly, LOL at the thought of BFing a sheep!!!

I had a dream that the baby was so small that the cat was playing with it like a mouse!!

Mum told me that with her eldest she kept dreaming that her arms & legs fell off!

I also had one where the baby was really small, and i mean SMALL! It was half the size of my palm and looked like a fetus. And i kept trying not to hurt it or drop it, it was horrible, i woke up crying.

LOL Kelly!

When I was PG I had heaps of crazy dreams... including one in which I was breastfeeding one of our cats LOL!

I have wierd dreams each night....

One of the reoccurring ones is that I have the baby and when i get home from hospital i realise that we have got anything for the baby. So I have to try and get the baby organised to go shopping for nappies bottles clothes etc, and i still have 30 weeks to get organised imagine what my dreams will be like when I'm 35 weeks pregnant!

LOL at your dream Kelly, breast feeding a sheep would have been quite disturbing when you woke up

In my first pg I dreamt that my DH died a different way every night for the first 4mths of my pg, I woke up crying every time.

In my third pg I dreamt that I had my baby and they told me it was a girl, but when they handed the baby to me it was a boy. How strange.

I've had one or two dreams with this pg but I can't remember what they were.

becstar44 Guest

A few days before my actual 12 week u/s I dreamt that I was at the obs clinic waiting to get my 12wk u/s and the midwife decided to start doing some tests etc before the ob got to me. So in the middle of the waiting room she told me to give birth to my baby so she could have a look at it and check to see if it was growing OK. I asked her if its normal to give birth at 12 wks and she said "Yes, its one of those things that noone ever tells you - you find out when you're pg!". So I gave birth in the waiting room in front of everyone, and the baby came out the size of a 6mth old. She measured him and said yep, everything is fine etc etc. Then she told me to wait with him until the DR was ready to see us. I said to her "How do I get him back in there, so that he can keep growing?", and she replied that she just pushes the baby back up there!! So then DH, Grom and I sat in the waiting room waiting for the Dr, and EVERYONE I know kept coming in and looking at our bub. I showed our baby to my dad (who BTW is adamant that I am carrying a girl) and told him that Grom was a boy, and he said "No, I won't believe you until s/he is born", and I kept saying to dad, "Well, you can look at his penis if you want to!". Then the dream ended. It was a weird one!! I've had a few that are similar. What is going on inside my head???? 8-[

I had a really bizare one just last night. My SIL is a week behind me so she is actually 18 weeks now. Anyway i dreampt last night that my brother phoned me to tell me she had given birth overnight, they were both well and shoud both???????be home in few days. :-k. I woke up and had to call her and make sure she was still ok.

I haven't had many strange ones, until last week...

I dreamt I was at someone elses house, changing my baby's nappy (he was newborn) one floor on their new carpet.

The baby stood up (yep, apparently in my subconcious newborns can stand up....) and starting weeing all over the carpet in huge puddles.

Next thing, I'm breastfeeding the baby and he wont attch at all and pushes away - the midwife tells me that this is because my milk isn't the right flavour that the baby likes, and that she can give me something that will flavour it so that he'll feed!! very strange...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast