Thread: Stretched...

Default Stretched...

I have been having BH's on/off for a few weeks now, nothing too big. But lately in the evenings I feel like my belly is being stretched to its fullest capacity. Its not painful, its just a weird sensation like a big balloon is inside my belly & being blown up and it stays like this for a long time... like hours...and then its not as uncomfortable. I feel like I have to take off my pants & underwear but it makes no difference when I do LOL... so its a strange feeling.

I've put it down to being closer to the end of things, anyone else feeling this way?

I feel like my belly is being stretched to its fullest capacity
    Me too........usually when I am standing around........in Coles yesterday, big time.......I feel like I want to strip off and just wear a big moo dress or something......LOL

beastie Guest

yes i know what you mean.

maybe you have some ... uaahhh whats the word for it?? waves?

Kirsty77 Guest

Glad I'm not the only one who feels the urge to strip off when I get BH"s or those weird stretching to capacity feelings!!LOL!

LOL Last night I put on a sundress that could subsititute for a moo moo.... that way I knew it was BH's going strong rather than my pants being too tight

Kirsty77 Guest

PMSL!! Yeh I often think my knickers are to tight and thats what the problem is. Corey always laughs cause I have no problem stripping off now, its like a natural instinct to be naked when experiencing contractions/bh's!

Melinda Guest

Yep, I absolutely know what you mean Christy!!!

Yeah I've had that too, I usually find if I feel my belly when it's like that I can feel him actually pushing his butt out.

LOL Last night I put on a sundress that could subsititute for a moo moo
    PMSL.......I too dug a sad old sun-dress out of a bag that was destined for the Salvos yesterday......and wore it last night.....a yummy mummy I was not!

Okay... now they are getting more and more uncomfortable. Unlike the painful tightenings which go around the topside of my bump & feel like a burning sensation, this is more like a balloon that is about to pop pressure...

They are getting more and more frequent & uncomfortable. I will go and jump in the bath but I've spent a bit of time on my hands & knees this arvo trying to take the pressure off...