Thread: Sugar in urine??? smaller bump???

Default Sugar in urine??? smaller bump???

Firstly i thought i was getting another irratation so i had to wait a week to get into my GP (OB is away) he did some swabs which i am still waiting on but also a urine test (my ob has never done this) and it came back with very very high levels of sugar in my urine, GP said the highest it can read? so this too has been sent away.

does anyone know what this might mean? he did a blood sugar check and it came back 5.6 so well within normal range.

Another thing i have noticed this week is that my clothes are a little looser on me? tops are not as stretched and i can move a lot more, ie when bending down to do up my shoes lace

I feel like i am in limbo untill i see my OB on manday and the results are still not available until at least Friday!

i have been major stressed with this, with my history of recurrent infection pre and post IVF and everyting always coming back clear untill finally one FS looked outside the norm here i am today, but what is somthing else is being missed? i had a kidney infection several years ago while in spain and was ment to get it followed up when i got home, but being 18 and feeling better i never did.

My urine is tested each time and one came back pretty high I had blood tests done and everything was clear. not much help really but it turned out to be nothing for me, fingers crossed it is for you too. Do you know if the head is engaged? It makes your bump smaller because everything is so low. Not long for you to go now.

Thanks BR, i knew you would help relieve my stress! i have no idea if bubs is engaged? MIL said it could be, but i dont feel or think i look lower? maybe you can ease my worries again on Friday! xx (although no sweet treats for me)

I had really high urine sugar levels for most of my pregnancy, the doctor just said it was fine, your kidneys often 'leak' glucose when you're pregnant, and better in your pee than in your blood.