thread: There is actually a baby in there!!!

Sep 2008
    Adelaide

There is actually a baby in there!!!

I just had one of those gob smacking moments! I was looking in the mirror at my big beautiful belly and was suddenly hit with the "yep, there is a real live baby in there AND she's coming out soon"

Sounds a bit stupid I know seeing as I've been preparing for this baby for 34w but all of a sudden it feels more real, and true, and CLOSE!!

**goes off to return to preggo bliss land**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Yes there is and I can't wait to hear all about her when she's finally here (and see pics of course!) It's a lovely feeling, isn't it?

Oct 2010
    Hunter Valley, NSW

I know what you mean!!!! Dd came at 30w2d and I'm now 31w4d with this one so seeing pics of dd is making this one so much more real (and scary)

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2010

I know what that's like. I remember looking at myself sometimes last pregnancy and thinking "wow! I'm actually pregnant and I'm having a baby". When you actually sit there and think about it it's soooo amazing!

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Aug 2010
    Over the hills and far away

That's one of the greatest things about being pregnant, enjoy it and the feeling of your little one in your tummy.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using Tapatalk 2

Dec 2007

There is actually a baby in there!!!

Right there with u nai!!!! It's just unbelievable to me too ... Despite everything I can't believe she is actually coming xx