Thread: there it goes...........

Default there it goes...........

well my due date 6th august has well and truly passed and still no movement at the station!! i havent had any type of show or anything, the only thing i have had is more braxton hicks so i think i will be around for a while longer!! it is a bit dissapointing really, i just want to see my bubby! i could handle another 2 or 3 days i reckon, but another week or more argh!! i know its quite normal to go over the due date but it is still a little frustrating.

You should come and join us in August Belly buddies

With both of mine I was exactly 1 week over! Yep it is so frustrating, but makes it exciting!?
    Best wishes!!!

Good luck Hollo. I am sure baby isnt too far away. I know it must be frustrating watching your due date come and then go, but you never know just because you havent had a lot of symptoms except for BH doesnt mean that baby's far away. It might just decide to come all of a sudden.
    All the Best.

Love

Hang in there hun!!!! Frustrating - yes but soooooooo worth the wait. Bubs will be here before u know it

Hollo hang in there. You'll have your bubby in your arms very soon. It really is such a magic date and when it passes without anything happening it's normal to feel a little frustrated.
    You may have to say the same thing to me in a couple of days ROFL!