Thread: Is there signs to tell.......

Default Is there signs to tell.......

If your baby is going to be big or not?

Did any of you just know if you would have a big baby or not and were right?

When I get to say about, 37 weeks I will put a piccie of my bely in my photobucket for all you to see and start a poll on how much yu reckon Phoenix will weight and see who ends up the closest! Hm that will be fun!

By the way can someone let me know if my link for photobucket works and you can see the pic's of my kiddies!~

Hey soul.. your link to photobucket works fine!! You should put up a belly pic now so we can compare?? But great idea about having a poll to see who gets closest!

Its funny you should say about a poll coz I have a sweep going at work and everyone thinks (going on my HUGE belly...their words not mine) most people have bubba between 8 and 11 pounds ha ha ha... my SIL is a mid wife and had a good feel yesterday and she thinks bub will only be about 7.5lbs as bub is laying across the bottom of my belly (sideways) I think it makes my tum look bigger. Anyway so I think size of belly is so hard to go on! I am going to add a pic of my Boxing day bump now that you have mentioned it! Stay tuned!
    Nets x

Netty I would say from looking ta you, not by belly size by feeling that buba wil be around 6 and a half to 7 and a half pounds!Bet I am wrong though!

When you are due I will start a poll he he if you are ok with that of course!

Veronica ok will add apiicie now of how big belly is, taken this morning, excuse little finger marks on mirror as I am taking the piccie in the kids bathroom, I did this a while ago but it was on another forum!

OK belly pick is in the photobucket link now. This is at 29 weeks!Number six!

Hmmm, I can't tell Soul... I just compared your pic to my last one at 28 wks and your belly looks lower than mine but round like mine. So hard to tell huh!! If bubs is apparently now at around 2/3 birth size and I look at my belly then I'M GONNA BE AN ELEPHANT!! rofl...I reckon you'll go around the 7-8 pounds...just having a guess

Last time a friend & I were pg at the same time and she was huuuuuuuuuge and ended up having a 9lb5oz bubby! :eek: but she also said that he was 10 days over. So I compared my belly with hers and thought that I looked smaller so figured I'd have maybe an 8lb bubby..........I was induced as I was over due (by cycle dates up to 2wks over due!! :eek and I had a 9lb2oz (OMG!!) .....but my belly always looked smaller than my friends, even up to the end (our bubbies were born only 2wks apart)

....I hope to keep better tabs on tadpole "Squishy" this time!!!!

Thank girls it is so hard to know by belly though your both right !