Thread: Tired and grumpy again

Default Tired and grumpy again

Hi All,

I've just entered the 3rd trimester, I'm currently 28 Weeks. Is it normal to feel tired and grumpy again, a bit like the 1st tri??? I felt so good in the 2nd trimester it's come at a bit of a shock!

Thx

I found I got a bit run down over the last couple of weeks and needed a little pick me up for a few days.
    DP stayed home from work and looked after the 18mo, and I spent about 3 days in bed.
    Fixed me up good and proper!! So maybe just take a break for a few days to get back on top of it all?

Yep, I remember feeling like that, during the 3rd tri. If you can try and rest as much as possible.

Yep... more tired than I thought I could be.

Hi,

Yes!!!!!! LOL You should come and read my belly group thread, we are ALL grumpy LOL

xox_jessie_xox Guest

i think i was ok at the start of the 3rd but now i cry all the time and dont even know why im cryin... and im soooooo moody

thanks for the feed back, good to hear I'm not the only one!

might be time for a massage and a bit of R & R

Jessie, I'm a bit the same, if my clients get a bit demanding I feel like bursting into tears.....such a girl!!!

firsttimemummy Guest

Hello,
    Im just entering the 3rd Trimester now. And i am getting to the point where im ready for baby to come out!! lol. My stomach is so big. I dont know how much more my skin can stretch. Anyone feel like they are ready to pop???
    AND i still have abit to go yet. I cant wait for bubby to arrive.
    Im new on here so I hope this works.
    All the best girls'

NewmumLou Guest

I know exactly how you feel, i just had Josh 3 months ago and i was 1 week overdue. Apparently it is the hormones in your body that makes you feel this way so you forget about the birthing process, as some are anxious about it, and just focus on getting it over with.
    In no time your little one will be here so enjoy your rest. My skin use to feel so itchy by the end and my ribs use to ache.... trust me we have reason to feel tired and grumpy.... its are hard thing to make a little human being. You are doing great *hugs* and remember if you feel tired just rest! Take care

firsttimemummy Guest

Hey,
    So how is everyone doing today???
    Man its tuff beign pregnant hey, lol. But once we hold our little baby it will be worth it.
    Im sooo uncomfortable now, cant sleep at night. No matter how many pillows i use.
    AND the whole peeing every hour now!! LOL!
    Take Care

Hi

Not feeling too bad today, but last night...boy o boy.....I had a little tantrum, cried a lot and generally put my wonderful husband through hell!!!!

I had an appt with the OB this morning and told him I was feeling crappy, he advice was not too worry it happens and unfortunatley for DH he will just have to ride the waves. So this weekend I'm going to have a massage and lots of rest.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok