I got back to sleep at about 4:30 or so, and then Jenna woke up. Typical child, always got to be in the limelight.
Anyway, the dribbling is still there. Its really odd, everytime I move I get a little gush. Have called the hossy, they have asked me to put a pad on and if its soaked through in an hour, then its not hindwaters, and they want me to come in for a visit and a monitoring session. Joy!
Apparently they will let me go for about 18hrs before they start an induction

I have no doubt a pad will soaked in an hour..... Not good niggles this morning though, just a dull ache. LVs for me girls! Fancy if I go on my due date. Who woulda thunk it!

ETA - They asked me to do the sniff test too Astrid, I guess it smells more like seminal fluid than wee, but really I didn't think that fresh wee stunk anyway! so maybe I'll go and smell my wet knickers again in 15mins or so and see what they smell like.