Thread: weight gain?

Default weight gain?

well i have finally made it to seven months but I am a little worried as i have not gained much weight. I suffered from bad morning sickness and lost 1/2 a kilo at 2 months but by 4 months i had put 2 and 1/2 kilos on but have not put on any since. I do suffer from bad reflux and am taking zantac for it (suffered from reflux before being pregnante) I am showing and my bb's have gone up a size and a bit. everyone tells me i am lucky but I dont know. could this be why baby doesnt move much? it wiggles around a little and some days it goes to town and i am a little worried.... sorry to ask this but my next check up is not until next week

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

Chantal,

Sorry I'm not much help here but all I could really say is that if there was a problem, then I would think that your dr would have said something by now. As long as the bub is still growing and there doesn't seem to be a problem I wouldn't be worried.

I lost 5 kilos between finding out I was pregnant at 6 weeks and weighed myself today and have only put that back on plus 1.5 kgs. The midwife measures me every visit and I'm still growing.

As long as the bub is moving, that's good. Sometimes I'll go a couple of days and not feel a thing, other times it goes crazy. I guess it would also depend on what you've been doing (e.g. I've found that if I've had a real busy day shopping or something then the bub is real quiet).

Try not to worry and hopefully some of the other girls have a bit more advice for you than me ... specially those who are on their 2nd or more and have more experience O

thank you baby_crazy05 you have put my mind at reset about the baby moving. i will see what DR says at next appointment as i have only just changed to him after a mishap at last dr