Thread: Weird feeling

Smile Weird feeling

Hi ladies,
    Well just a quick question as i cant remember with Kymmy and i was induced with Zhai..
    I have like a tingling/burning sensation in my lower reigon.... Also i have had like back ache and kinda like stomach cramps.... What could this be?
    I know its my third bubs and i should know but maybe im looking for any little sign... I just want to hold him in my arms.
    TIA
    Jenni

I get the same feelings & like u i am looking for any sign that this could be the day everything happens.
    I was induced with Mya-Rose so i have no idea what to expect when something does actually happen.
    Sorry i'm no help, i'm sure someone will know
    Good luck with the remainder of ur pg....i'm due 1 day after u!!

Hi Amy,
    Yes it is annoying hey, when we get so close to the due date and you look for anything and everything,,,, Any sign that your going to Pop. I have had a shower and im getting a few cramps. I bet they dont develop into anything.... Which would be annoying!
    I just scrubbed the shower and reorganised my linen closet,., maybe im nesting?
    Goodluck with the upcoming birth, have you popped into Due feb 15-28? All us girls are nice if i do say so myself!!
    Jen

kimba Guest

does any one know wat would happen 2 my baby if she was born now im 28 weeks 2morrow

post in the premmie/nicu section, they may be able to help... also, google austprem.

N'aw sweetie sounds like everything gearing up as it should be! It's all a right pain ha!

I am feeling like you and I still got 8 weeks to go 7 if I opt for a c-section which I think I am.

How you feeling now love?

We never seem to ctach each other on msn, would love to chat with you, your such a lovley lady to talk too. My hubbie is usually on from 8.00pm and then I am on from abut 11.00am all day off and on! If I see oyu on I will yell out!

HI Soul.
    Yeah we miss eachother all the time! I will pop on about 11 tomorrow ok.
    Feeling sad and sorry for myself, need to get this child out so i can have my body back,, I miss being able to sleep on my tummy.
    BHs are accompanied with sharp stabbing pains in pelvis now,,, Not nice.
    How you going??

kimba Guest

hi im kimba,
    i've been having contractions for the last couple of days and im 28 weeks today does anyone know if my baby would b alrite if it was born now? im worried as my first born was to term

Hi Kimba

Your baby has quite a good chance of surviving if it was to be born now. However it would have problems with breathing, feeding and perhaps a few other medical problems.

If you describe the contractions (how long they last. How often you are having them). I may be able to give you some more advice

Kimba I hope you have seen your Dr as they can give medication to stop contractions, and also to mature the baby's lungs if its determined to come early.

Personally I would say go to hospital immediately.

Kimba - Hope your contrax have stopped I started getting lots of BH, as well as cramping and mild contrax with this one around 28wks and was told not to worry unless they became regular but def ring your hosp/dr and see what they say.