Thread: Weird Pains In Inner Thigh Area

Isabeau Guest

Default Weird Pains In Inner Thigh Area

I am 39 weeks pregnant due on Friday 13th (black friday) I have been getting pains in my inner thigh like major cramps but not like any cramp I've had before.
    They are so painful/tight I keel over and then have to kind of waddle bent in half to a seat until the pain stops.

Is this because baby is resting on nerves or something else??????

I was / do get some pain in my inner thigh. This is mostly when I push something with that leg, and its to do with my dodgy back.

Maybe mention to your HCP?

I had pain in my inner thighs when I had contractions. does your tummy go tight too?

mummy_in_training Guest

I have a servere groin pain, which does not go away. I am going to the doctors cause it eased down monday then tues I got it back in just one leg. and I cant even put on clothes, its bad enough having a bib belly I now walk like a cripple.

Isabeau Guest

No my tummy doesn't tighten when my leg/s do/does

mummy_in_training Guest

k I went to the doctors and mine is either a torn ligament or tendon, and I have been instructed rest. But not too happy to find out it could take up to 3 weeks. I am just picturing myself wlking freely with no pain to get thorough it..... the joys of pregnancy

I get the same major crampy things in either one or both thighs, kind of feels like when you turn your head quickly and "twang" your neck! Just stops you in your tracks for a little while. Makes me almost buckle and bend over when it happens!!! It happened in the middle of a bookstore the other day and about 40 people looked at me in fear!!!

I mentioned it to the midwife at my OB's clinic and she said this sometimes happens as the baby is trying to push its head down into the pelvis ready for delivery.

I'm almost 37 weeks, it's been happening to me for about a month? Maybe a bit longer?

Isabeau Guest

Unlucky I have only had to put up with it for a few weeks
    I know what you mean about how people look at you lol
    the midwife I told about it said it was just bub's on nerves cos the head is engaged and whatnot