Thread: What on EARTH was that? Share your weird kicks stories too.

Default What on EARTH was that? Share your weird kicks stories too.

My baby's head is well engaged, and I'm getting lots of movements right down low.

Just now, it felt like he shook his head, really really hard, like a dribbling basketball, almost! It made the bed shake!!! I laughed out loud - very odd child.

What weird things are your babies doing to your innards?

lol thats cute.

i dont know if its weird but he seems to know when his big bro is around and he starts kicking like mad

Heh, I don't know if Neehee knows when his sisters are around but he certainly doesn't like it when I shout at them. Poor kid must dread what he's in for...

Last night I freaked my cousin out my showing her how my belly was practically vibrating with Snacklet's movements (We had Chinese food for dinner and I reckon it stirred her up real good!)
    I have been amazed that for such a little being she somehow managed from early on to smack/kick me right down low and right up high simultaneously... Almost as though she is doing star-jumps, LOL!

Harrison almost makes me drop to the ground with his cervix punches

two wierd things here...

a big stretch that makes my belly so lopsided you can notice the sideways lump from 8-10 foot away!

and kicks or punches to the cervix really makes me stop and go 'WHOA!!!'

my bubbas head down but not engaged, but sometimes it stretches and i have two huge lumps on either side of my belly button yet the belly button area itself is flat. it looks so weird and i can't figure out what lump is on the right cause thats where the feet are, but feet don't make a lump. it looks very odd...ha ha

M used to make my belly peanut shaped with a huge concave where my protuding belly button was.
    C used to kick the hell out of his brothers when they snuggled in for a cuddle but when Daddy did he stopped rofl
    Last edited by ~Raven~; December 29th, 2009 at 08:32 AM.

Bruce Diesel does this weird stretching movement which drives him down so low i feel like something will pop down there! + his feet are right under my ribcage. Thank you baby that feels very nice NOT!!!

The same thing happens to me - he moves flat out but once daddy touches tummy for a feel he stops - almost like a calming effect on him; good... he can calm him at 4am when he's screaming LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Raven~ View Post
    Mason used to make my belly peanut shaped with a huge concave where my protuding belly button was...
    This bub does the opposite - the makes my belly convex an it looks like the shape of a cornish pastie (without the frills lol)

som kind of movements near my ribs, Im not sure what they are but I could swear he was pinching or biting me, its really sharp and ouchy!

LOL when my bubba first found his muscles i totally freaked out thinking somethign was wrong; http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/preg...rst-timer.html

Makes me laugh now!!!

LOL I remember those last few weeks jazz would poke her bum out and her feet you could visibley make out a bum or a foot. Shel has it on video! Its hilarious!

My bub sticks out what I assume is his elbow, as it is very pointy, and runs it up and down my left side. Always my left side. It sticks out a couple of cms when he does and it looks very strange indeed. Even better when there is a big foot stretching out under my right boob at the same time. Freaks DH out everytime.

When I was around 7mths pg with DD, DH had his head resting on my tummy when she gave an almighty kick - a kick straight to his nose. It was so hard that it immediately gave DH a blood nose... we were astounded and were convinced we had a little soccer player just waiting to get out. DH still talks about it now.

Foot in ribs for 2 weeks straight for me...so uncomfortable!

The cat sees my belly move every now and then and gets rather freaked out. Refuses to sit on my tummy now!