Thread: What's the chance?

Default What's the chance?

SO uncomfortable today...

Bubs has had his head down since about week 24 and have been enjoying the kicks to the ribs every couple of hours

What are the chances that at 35 weeks he has decided to do a backflip and try and get his head up there? The lump pressing into my ribs is much much bigger and I'm definitely much more UNcomfy.

Has anybody had this happen? Could be his bum I guess, just wondering about people's opinions...
    Ta

No expert, but I think that if he had turned you would definately have felt it. It is most likely his bum pressing up against your ribs. Enjoy the last few weeks!

DD1 turned the night before i had her, my MW had told me she was head down and engaged BUT when i went back for DD2 the MW i saw said there was no chance had she been as engaged as far as they said that she could have turned... SOO she thinks they got it wrong and she wasn't engaged at all.

DD1 was moving A LOT and i am positive i felt her turn the night before, but it's possible that at that stage bubs has moved.

apparently bums and heads can feel pretty similar. you gotta keep track of the 'kicks'. usually if they are head up the 'kicks' will be close to the bump and feel more fluttery. whereas if there is a bum under your ribs you will have more stronger kicks a bit further away from the bum ITMS...check out spinning babies as they have a great section on 'belly mapping' if you're curious!