Thread: What's going on....

Default What's going on....

Ok from about 8pm last night I had a pain in my tummy quite and intense pain enough for me to go to bed half way through my favourite show I don't know really how to describe it was kinda like a period pain with alot more pressure involved like a big cramp I guess but it was a constant pain all night it did kind of peak and then plateau but never went away I also literally and I mean I am not exagerating went to the toilet would of been 12 times last night between 8pm last night and 7 am this morning and I had not had much to drink that day! Whilst I was sitting up prior to retreating to my bed I felt a bit dizzy and even a tad sick! I didn't get much sleep at all and this morning the pain was still there even after I had my shower it is sort of comming and going now i.e maybe 2 hour waves or so what is going on......

Becky ~ i would be getting your self off to the hospital if not for anything else but peace of mind take care

Its not BH I have had those too but this is far more painful than BH and so damn uncomfortable I have an appt on Monday with the midwifes so I might just wait till then unless it gets worse