Thread: Who has hormone surges?

Default Who has hormone surges?

This is the second time this has happened twice in 5 weeks or so.... i just absolutely lose it with my 10 yr old over the stupid things. This morning it was him getting up too early then it was him trying to give the younger 2yr old a toy when he was trying to have toast? I lost it and i yelled and cursed and finally burst into tears in front of him and then hugged him and apoligised!!! I drove him to school and told him mum is so full hormones and im sorry and mum will be back soon .. he smiled gave me a kiss and more cuddles and went to school happy. I know it is all hormone related but bloody hell they hit out of the blue!
    Has anyone else have similar stories?

I know exactly what you mean!

I got very firey the other day because i had everything for the caserole dish I was going to make at dinner but forgot one thing and I was Fuming! I could actually feel myself buring up LOL.
    I've been getting pretty short with my DS too, when he does the littlest thing I just loose it.

Im sure everyone has these moments throughout their pregnancies. Gotta love hormones!

Day 3 of yelling and then crying here! Over it. I have no support and really....no one gives a rats!

Hey Vixstar do you want to have a chat on here ?

I'm with ya. I just lost it big time with the girls. Poor things. DD1 came up and apologised to me, and the worst thing is, she didn't even do any wrong, it was DD2! I feel like such a bad mummy.
    Sending lots of hugs to everyone else going through it

I'm so glad I'm not alone. My patience is super thin right now and I get annoyed at poor DS very easily and cry at everything. Can't wait to feel like me again!

Dh asked me if i could make a cup of tea the other day. no probs until i realised i that i had to reach up to get the sugar off the shelf and BURST into tears i am riding the hormone wave ATM lol! he just looked at me like i had grown two heads

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius2 View Post
    Dh asked me if i could make a cup of tea the other day. no probs until i realised i that i had to reach up to get the sugar off the shelf and BURST into tears i am riding the hormone wave ATM lol! he just looked at me like i had grown two heads
    That is a classic

My DH just keeps muttering "8 more weeks, just 8 more weeks and I get my wife back"! I think I may be a bit "challenging" ATM!

I don't feel so bad now! I just thought I was a cranky pants Mum atm, but I suppose it would be something to do with the hormones....

I get so cranky when DH is 5 minutes late from work and the other day I was all teary and I can't remember the last time I was teary.