Thread: Wierd butterfly feelings....maybe baby??

Default Wierd butterfly feelings....maybe baby??

Like any overdue FTM, I am extraordinarily sensitive to any slight change in my body, so this is probably nothing, but I can always ask!

For the last two days I have had these kind of butterfly feelings right through my tummy (upper and lower). Like when you are really nervous/anxious about something and you get those like electric current jolts through your belly. Now, I know, I am undoubtedly both nervous and excited about when my bean will come, but these feelings have been consistent for the past couple days regardless of whether I am calm or excited.

Oh, and I've been Super Organic Cleaning Girl.... I can't even believe how well lemon, bi-carb and vinegar work....on everything, it seems. Hopefully this is nesting!

So, anyone else had the wierd butterfly feelings? Or want to share their own obsessive possible pre-labour symptoms?!

U might get lucky! How exciting! Good luck!!!

I was 3 days overdue with Jayden, I was really tired and had a nana nap that day (normally I wouldn't be that tired) then by 5.30pm my waters broke.....I can't recall butterflies though, I did get them but thats because I was anxious/nervous leading up to the birth.

Good luck, I hope it happens really soon for you!
    oxox

kirsty_lee Guest

I had butterflies all day 2 days after my EDD that arvy my waters broke! Hopefully this is a sign for you to darl. Good Luck

still hoping u will have bub before my scan!! 3 days to go!! lol... good luck hun!

Thanks girls!

Wierdo butterfly feelings have been getting worse and are now accompanied by persistent backache. But no sign of anything I would call a contraction, let alone a rhythmic, progressive contraction. Strange body.

Anyhow, if its labour, I will believe it when I see it! Or feel it.

I'm going to get off these boards for a while because I am driving myself mad thinking about it all! So, chat friends, no, I am not in labour....just playing playstation!