Thread: Will he stay......

Default Will he stay......

Head down now I am 30 weeks?

Is it unlikley that bubs will turn around now he is head down?

Hey Soul,

At my 30w appt, bubs was head-down also & while I was secretly excited the OB said that it could just be coincidental that bubs was head down as there was still enough swimming room to turn around, but he would hope at my next appt (34w), that bubs would be back down there.

I do think I remember reading something about 34-36w is when they should stay in that possy? Jessica was engaged & I was 3cm dialated at 35w & had her at 37w+2 But I do believe that first pregnancies bubs are head down quite a few weeks earlier than subsequent babies? HTH?

Love Jayne xox

Hiya jayne

aha I get you, well I will say I am "praying" that he keeps his bum up in the air now!

Nina was head down bum up at 30 weeks and started engaging at 32 weeks. She was born at 38 weeks.

wow all these early bubs, omg I hope my little fella comes a week or two or three early, but no more!

oh puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee god let him come just a week or two early i swear to be good at all times and not to curse anymore!

Hi Soul,
    My friends bub was engaged at about 30 weeks, but has now turned on its side. So it is possible
    xxxxxxx

My doufus bubba was head down from early on but tried to turn AT 37 WEEKS!!! I got a massive pain in my side - so bad I thought it was labour at the time (LOL - if only it was so mild!!) I was gasping from the pain. OB said it sometimes happens. Luckily Flynn got stuck half way and decided to turn back.......

how cheeky is flynn! I hope Junior didnt get any ideas from reading that post

Hi Soul,

Eleanor stayed head down from 26wks. So you never know he may stay that way.

Soul,
    Jett has been head down since 28 weeks. I have another DRs app today so im sure to let you know if he is still in that possie.