Thread: WooHoo :)

Libby1985 Guest

Talking WooHoo :)

i am getting induced tomorrow!! YAY!! its been 9 loooong days but its finally here!!! i have to be at the hospital by 8am!!! then they are going to use the gel on me and if it goes ok i can go home and then if nothing has happened i have another dose 6 hours later, and if nothing STILL hasnt happened i go in on thursday and have my waters popped... im so excited and happy!!! whatever happens ill be holding my baby by thursday night, friday at the latest!!! woohoo!!! lol i had an internal today and the doc said my cervix was soft and partly effaced and 1cm dilated. I had forgotten how uncomfortable and yuck they felt...
    anyhoos i asked the doc all the questions i had written down and the only thing he said no to was letting the placenta come out naturally... oh well... and he said that the hospital usually lets the cord stop pulsating before they cut it anyways so thats something good... *WOOT WOOT* im SO happy!!!

congrats !! go and get some sleep... all the best for your induction.. i look forward to hearing about your birth story xoxo

YAY for you!! I'm secretly hoping mine decides tomorrow is a good day...number 7 is significant in my life with birthday's, anniversary etc. Why won't they let the placenta come out naturally though??

Thats great to hear Libby. I read your post at 12.34am this morning in another thread, and this is excellent news. I hope that you have a good nights rest. If your already 1cm the gel should help things along.

I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised with your second labour. I found mine a lot more easier then the first. Maybe its because you kinda know where your going this time.

ALL THE BEST!!

JAC

Congrats Libby and good luck for tomorrow, hope things go quick and smoothly for you

Simone